Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dead Empty Cases 2

Dead Empty Cases 2

a part of “Dead Empty Cases 2”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

(REBOOT) Based on the American and German Eugenics programs of the 1920's-1960's. The masterminds behind this, Nazi Germany? No! the United States of America. (Historical/Fiction/Supernatural)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Empty Cases 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dead Empty Cases 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dead Empty Cases 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dead Empty Cases 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queenforaday on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm very interested, this reminds me of a book I read a while back. Not sure who I'll be submitting yet, but we'll see!
That's right, losers, I'm back
Tumblr | RPGateway

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queenforaday
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:28 pm

I'd like to reserve the role as Hitler.
I think I'm capable of assuming a quite brilliant imitation of him. Mostly because I've read alot of books on him, except for Mein Kampf itself ^^
I'll submit it tommorow :-D
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 am

Everyone should keep in mind that I would like to one day turn this rpg into a book, in fact I was thinking of running the idea passed the site owners for a program here at the site for those interested in turning their own rpgs into long form books. This would only work if everyone involved gave the other members permission to rewrite their post/contributions for the final finished project.

As of now this book will be very different from the rpg in that it will focus on a single female character, a kind of female Robert Langdon.

I hope to start on this book after me and my girlfriend move in together, as we are too far apart at this point to colaborate on a book as intricate as this.

Anyone interested in rping Gerhard Kretschmar (February 1939–July 1939), contact the GM

The role of Hitler is already reserved, sorry.

thank you

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!