Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Threw The Eyes Of The Fallen and Cursed....

Threw The Eyes Of The Fallen and Cursed....

a part of “Threw The Eyes Of The Fallen and Cursed....”, a fictional universe by speckles32shido.

When a peaceful town gets 3 foreign exchangeable students. Will the town make it threw the months the students are there without a fight....?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Threw The Eyes Of The Fallen and Cursed....”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Threw The Eyes Of The Fallen and Cursed....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idiosyncratic on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 am

Could I reserve the spot for the demon boy~?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Idiosyncratic
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:12 am

That'll work.

And sorry, I accidentally posted. xD
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

I can't wait to get this started!! X3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:33 pm

I knowwww.

I wanna RP already. DX

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby speckles32shido on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Ok so waiting on two characters but as they are characters i guess we can kinda work without at the moment but i would really like to get the demon guy character in by today please the angel guy was saved by a friend of mine he will most likely be getting his character in really soon but we can start i will work and the second main post including who is staying with who is staying with the two humans ^^
Speckles32Shido

speckles32shido
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:13 pm

YAY! We can RP!

-hugs speckles- :3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby speckles32shido on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm

YOU MAY POST!!

speckles32shido
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idiosyncratic on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

What time of day is it in the rp?

Idiosyncratic
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby speckles32shido on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 am

late afternoon evening

speckles32shido
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby speckles32shido on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 am

Ok as this is the bigining and a few of the characters are exchagne students they have hosts that they are staying with Kodaka is the host for Anya at the beggining this might change and Alycone is the host for the demon guy whenever it is that she gets that character in.

speckles32shido
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Ummmmm, since Kuru and I have already ended the day, could the day that the two of us meet, be the day before the day the rest of you come to school? So the day, that the both of us just went through was the day before the one you guys are one now and so when we wake up, we will go to school and meet you all. This is just to keep things going because as of right now, Kuru and I are kinda stuck waiting for you guys to finish your day... :P

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 pm

o3o. I got confused....

SO MANY DAYS! XD

But, yeah. You and I are stuck. :D

Wanna just like...roleplay getting dressed in the morning and eating breakfast? Then wait..

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:15 am

*Sigh* Nonononono. What I was saying was we RP getting up in the morning and all that but the day we get up will be the day that the others are on so we can actually go to school and meet them where they are now. Make sense? :P So the day you and I just finished is technically yesterday for everyone else! X3 Hehe, I kinda got a bit confused myself when I thought it through. lol But yea. This is so we won't get stuck!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 am

Oh okay! I get it now. Yeah. Let's do that. ^_^

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Where is everyone else?? It's just us three now i guess... :(

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:19 am

Yo!! Posted some new pics of Akira! I changed his appearance a bit.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!