Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Graffiti Wars: The Beginnings

The Graffiti Wars: The Beginnings

a part of “The Graffiti Wars: The Beginnings”, a fictional universe by reveries.

Despite their conflicts down the years, they've both had a single thing in common: their love for art. But the two gangs that color the streets of the New York undergrounds, may have to put aside their mutual passions when they cannot forgive and forget.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Graffiti Wars: The Beginnings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Graffiti Wars: The Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Graffiti Wars: The Beginnings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Graffiti Wars: The Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey look! I found it!

I shall submit both my characters again soon!
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Could my char not be part of any specific gang?

OrangeHonrada
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:18 pm

my characters profile is sent

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Put in my character.

OrangeHonrada
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 am

@OrangeHonrada
Yes. That is the Neutral side. Have you read over everything?

.. Gah. Since I was so late in replying, I just wanted to get that out there. Any who, Kane's been accepted, however, I'm a bit worried as to how he can fit into the war and get involved, but I'm sure that you can handle that, yes?

@Gothcakes
It has been accepted!(: Although Ayaki is a bit less aggressive than I would expect for a Black Officer, but I'm sure that she could fill the quota.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:19 am

Since I am not really sure if I did it right, I think I submitted a character...lol
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 pm

@reveries
Oh, I'm sure she will.

Also note; something has come up in my life just now. And if this rolaplay gets to fast paced (the kind where 2-3 more posts show up while you're writing your own) then I will have to drop out. Otherwise, I can post several times a day but I just can't be here all day to make sure I am keeping up.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Yeah I have plans for him.

OrangeHonrada
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:49 pm

@girlwt
Oh? .. I don't think you submitted it in, try again love? I'd love to check it out.

@gothcakes
I see, thank you for telling me in advance, so I won't be too disappointed. No, I don't really think this will be too fast-paced, probably every couple days or several hours? I've yet to actually find a roleplay like so.. Lol.
I understand, everyone has their own lives, and if you need to drop out for a while, it's quite alright. I just want to get farther in this one than my previous.
.. On the subject, if the circumstances come that you have to drop out, would you prefer to, please excuse my bluntness, have Ayaki disappear/killed, or to be played by someone else? I just want to plan these things out should things come to push and go, y'know? ^^'

@OrangeHonrada
I look forward to them!

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 am

@ reveries
I had to drop out of another roleplay (the one that was going way to fast for me at this point in time), I am allowing someone else within the roleplay adopt my character if they want. If not he will be deleted. I just don't want someone to come in and ruin him. My pride as a writer I suppose... It's kinda stupid yes?
So if this one also gets to fast for me I will do the same.

PS I can check/post every few hours at the moment, sometimes more often, other times less often. Kinda erratic at the moment lol

EDIT: also, when are we going to start? I wanna give Kaoru a whirl. I want to throw her and Trinity or Yuna in the same room with her, simply because both are most likely to reject my poor lesbian~ LOL *enjoys drama more than anything in an RP*

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Haha, well, I'm just waiting for a few more members before we can start. With only 2 Neutral, 2 Depictioners, and 3 Hounds.. It doesn't make much of a RP with a plot that requires more characters. I'll give it a day or two, and if not, I'll just start, and we'll see if we can work with what we have here. ^^'

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 pm

/sigh.
I would've liked more people to join though.. But!
This shall be starting now! Let's make this crazy! :D

reveries
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!