Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lab

The Lab

a part of “The Lab”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

Finished, but read the last page and info section so you have info for the sequal. Check out 'The Outside' if you want to be apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lab”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Lab

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Why isn't anyone posting? I don't want this to die.....People want to join the sequal.....
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Il post with the next 2.5 hours.....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey guys, I am moving today and will not be able to get on my computer for about a week ok?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Sigh, il post again, I didn't notice my last disappeared....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm

He guys, I am looking forward ot making the sequal to The Lab. I have decided the name but I'll put it up when I have made it. For now, please put in your last couple posts. I will put in the last final post in three days.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 pm

my ending post deserves a medal xD

What do you think of it?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Pretty well done, over all. Kinda confusing the first time I read it though (you talked to yourself a lot this time, or at least seemed to...... Just the way I read it, please do not be angry....)
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Auricambrflaym wrote:Pretty well done, over all. Kinda confusing the first time I read it though (you talked to yourself a lot this time, or at least seemed to...... Just the way I read it, please do not be angry....)

No, thats me being myself. I cant help it, im mentally insane and proud of it!

But yeah....Hunters....oh joy......

But no, no one gets a sneak peak at a hunter till i get to fully describe it in a post in the sequel. :3

All i will tell you is that there are only 3 possibilities to survive a Hunter encounter, and you would need to react immediately.

1: Run like hell.

2: You fight it using overwhelming numbers

3: You get INCREDIBLY lucky!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Ok guys, I put the last post up. Hopefully I'll have the sequal up by tonight or tomarrow afternoon. I know that all of you have spots. But I still want a writting sample from each of you. Not just because I like reading......ok that is a factor....but I want to know what you will be writting and I want longer more in depth posts this next go around ok? Thank you all for sticking with this RP and I'm so glad I get to move it along. ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Wait, does that include me? Because I think I passed any literacy test with the end post right there.....

Not to mention The Hunters.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:34 am

Would you like the writing sample to be sent as a pm? Or to be posted as part of the character sheet? Just wondering, so I can start thinking of it now.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 am

PM's would be best. But if you want it on your character sheet I don't mind. Whatever you feel you want to do. ^-^

And yes Mr. Squshy that includes you. Yours is not really one to qualify though....like I said...I like reading a lot. ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Yeah. mine is more about reading and less qualifying.......

Itl be in sometimes tomorrow, maybe today......

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31 am

Ok everyone, the sequal is up. It's called The Outside, I hope you all stay with us and I don't have to have your chara killed off....Anyways...glad you all stuck with it and now go and write up your chara profiles. After having these charas for so long, the descriptions and personality sections should be the best!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 am

It looks like this place hasn't been active for at least a month. No wait. I just realized there's another section I can post in. Gosh, I'm not used to the roleplaygateway set up here! I apologize.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!