Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The A-Team: Lost In NYC

The A-Team: Lost In NYC

a part of “The A-Team: Lost In NYC”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

What happens when a bunch of upper class young adults are thrown into the slums of New York City? {Advanced!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The A-Team: Lost In NYC”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The A-Team: Lost In NYC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I really want to get this started, but Sarcasm hasnt replied to my message of is she is still interested. She's teh only one!! <\3
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm still interested! Sorry, I was just so busy with work and school that I haven't been on here as much lately, but I am still interested :).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:13 am

Ooooh, hello mon cherié! Well, if everyone is interested still then, I'll get up an IC tonight! <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 pm

IC!

Here's the IC, people! I hope the way I've started is okay for us "Others." With the "A-Team" members, I'm thinking the boys should live in one apartment, and the girls in the other? But if that's not okay, sort it out amongst thy-selves :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 am

I think that way would make sense, at least at first :} I'm happy to post whenever, I'm not really sure how you'd want me to begin the A-Team section so I'll leave that to somebody else? :)
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 am

I'm in the middle of my post, currently.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Awesome-sauces! :D
And Tilly, you could start, it doesn't really matter who does - if they're all starting, for example, leaving their homes, or entering the new flats? :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 pm

The beauty of "Don The Con" :DDD

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Ooooh, I love him! He's so.... there aren't words to describe him!

and I love the inner workings of Lua's mind. I've already decided this is going to be a good roleplay ;D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 am

Okay I posted! I hope it's okay, I figured one of the A-Team would have to be the first to find the apartments so Seb did it! I didn't know if you'd prefer it they met up and discussed it first but I thought it was best to just get the ball rolling. If it's okay with the next person posting for the A-Team, would they like to be the person who sends and then recieves the text from Seb? And then maybe alerts the rest of the group or something? I hope that's alright :') I didn't know how else to do it.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 am

Posties pleaseee? :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 am

Getting mine up right now! :)
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Lele? Emily? Maria? <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Shameless advertising. Anyone interested? yoyoyooo

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:04 pm

This shall not die. You hear? NOT AGAIN! *hyperventilation!*

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm

:D Haha! Heck yes!

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 pm

I WILL GIVE THIS ROLEPLAY CPR IF I HAVE TO!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Good luck finding the mouth!

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 pm

....Touché.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!