Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

a part of “Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope”, a fictional universe by Crest.

Link has failed his mission. Despite the Sages efforts, the seal on Ganondorf is weak and could break very soon. In order to destroy Ganondorf once and for all the Sages-in-training and reincarnations of Link and Zelda must unite.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am

ATTENTION! I will post later today as Link the Goron. However, I need reasons for getting him off of Death Mountain. Suggestions?
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:44 pm

idk, he can come see Salem, but i dont know why he would :P
All hail John Rzeznick!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

irondude is talking with me about kidnaooing me later, so we won't be stuck in the same place forever
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 pm

I apologize for not posting earlier today. School just got back in session and I've been busy preparing for a panel at a convention (which is in three months, but it's best not to procrastinate for these kinds of things). I'll try to post tonight.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 pm

its no problem. I know what you mean: the faster you get it done, the better

he could come because he heard the music, or something

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm still here and hoping to be involved. Waiting on AthenaUndying.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 pm

im chilling in lon lon, and i think someone was coming there as well. I dont remember who, but once they get there im going to post again
p.s, its been a while so im playing through OoT to put the geography of hyrule back into my head :P

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

my orest apprentice can be interacted with just havve had nothing to do with him any ideas?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 pm

what do we do if crest doesnt post anymore should we just move on

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 pm

jackrules, I imagine we can just move along a little, but we shouldnt go too far.
Salem is not going to meet anyone until Crest comes back, he is just going to be wandering around hyrule looking for serenade

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 am

Okay, it looks like the person writing for Rala is probably gone from the RP and I've been slightly left behind while waiting on her. I'd like to jump forward and get back into the middle of the action. Any ideas?

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

He can do something with my forest apprentice

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

My character is a she, by the way.

Anyway, if you can come up with a reason for them to cross paths, I'm all for it. Last post I had for her, she was still in Kakariko Village.

Jag
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm

sorry about that anyways I'm in kakariko as well trying to get a ride from the merchant they could become travel companions trying to get the sages and apprentices together?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 am

im still here.

there's just not much serenade could do right now, till we get back to serenade's new home

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UsagiArwen on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 am

Ok so, I'm still here. My university classes have started up again and I'm busier than ever now. But I also don't know really where to proceed from here with my character. My role play is almost all monologue stuff and I dunno about it. Like lets say I rp my char all the way back to Ruto, I don't play as ruto, so what do i do about that rp? idk, i gotta admit it's not as fun for me to rp much of it alone. :/

UsagiArwen
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:35 am

im basically killing time until either the sages find me, or serenade telepathathically contacts me, so until then... im chilling at lalke hyllia.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm

alright wheres the dude who kidnapped serenade, its been like, a week

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Re: Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 pm

I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!!!!!!
EVERY THING I TOUCH DIIIIIIIIEEEES!!!!!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!