Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dungeons and Dragons: Kiss My Eyes

Dungeons and Dragons: Kiss My Eyes

a part of “Dungeons and Dragons: Kiss My Eyes”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

A silent killer stalks the world of Tane, and one band of wayward adventurers has gathered to find it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dungeons and Dragons: Kiss My Eyes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dungeons and Dragons: Kiss My Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dungeons and Dragons: Kiss My Eyes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Dungeons and Dragons: Kiss My Eyes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Please let me know if you are interested!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm interested luv me some D&D I'll come up with a charrie sheet for ya.
ImageImageImage

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Interested? Check. I too enjoy D&D...I want to get back into doing the tabletop with my friends...
Also Dragonlance = :D

I'll give this some time to steam, but I'll likely join.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 am

I made my character Everscale let me know if she's cool or whether I need to edit.

Edit:

Sorry Everscale I forgot to put the RP sample on my charrie sheet I was tired and totally spaced it I'll get that on there really soon.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:19 pm

So what sort of time frame are we looking at for starting? Just curious.

Digging everyone's characters, looks like this will be fun!

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 pm

I am in the process of writing a starting post. It may take a while and be very long, but bare with me... >.>

I should have it up... before the day after tomorrow.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Hmm... This looks extremely familiar...

Nah, I kid, I kid. I just wanted to stop by and say hello, Pixy, mini, and OMGWTF Smiff?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:14 am

Ohay Talis! I was just going to go check out your shit, and then I realized that Mirryv'll just sleep through the night and follow the army in the morning. She's such a rebel, going to bed early and not drinking...

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 am

TALIS! Get yo a** outta this thread and back to The Gift! There's a new post :D

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:33 pm

*laughs* Hey, Talis~ ^.^ It certainly should look familiar. Same world~ Not same plot and characters though... >.> There's no Dessana here to mess up these guys' day. Just a screwy mage named Valence and an innocent cleric named Everen~

Oh, and I made the opening post!

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Bam. Posted, son >:O

It's a bit long, but I felt like the merchant bit was required.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 pm

To clarify, in case you were confused - the classes are a sort of guild system. You are a member of a guild and each guild has its set of rules. This is not to say that people outside of the guilds do not know how to use swords or some minor magics - they are simply not funded, and not considered adventurers. If you want to be hired for your skills and put to work with them, you join a guild. Or rather, in this case, a class.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 am

You have a Class that you are in - there are four main classes. Warriors, Rogues, Mages, and Healers. Within these classes, there are separate sub-classes.
Warriors - Knights, Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, etc.
Rogues - Thieves, Acrobats, Bards, etc.
Mages - Mages, Necromancers, Seers, etc.
Healers - Clerics, druids, etc.

There are uncounted number of sub-classes in each Class. Within those sub-classes, members have formed their own guilds, with names and missions of their own. Some of these guilds will come together when hired to form "parties", like the one forming now.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Ok like major apologies and chizz. I usually hang out with my friends for most of the weekend and so I'm away from my computer, but I got my post up, late, as usual. It's not terribly long but meh, not much to talk about.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Sorry my last post is so short I'm on the run busy today but I wanted to get a post up.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm

hey guys sorry for the delay in posting... don't really have much of an excuse... (looks at the floor in embarrassed manner)

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 am

Yeah...I get caught up with work and shit.

Whatevs, I got nothing for a while and my post's up.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm still alive :3 ill have something up by tomorrow!

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 pm

So is anyone else going to post, or are we done here?

minibear
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!