Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2

HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2

a part of “HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

(REBOOT) It is 1864 and the Gold Rush is in full swing. (any rpc that is inactive after 1 week will be killed off, please keep this in mind. Make sure you post often.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:14 am

Slipps you may have to reread the opening post, I altered it slightly for this reboot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 am

Was just about to get to it. Will submit my character in a bit.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Need to take out the line about the indian and have some other reason why their wagon stopped. The stuff about the indian attacking was in the old rpg as a result of me and someone else rping, but now its just you and me it seems, sorry for not making that clear

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 pm

No, no I thought I had proof read it better...:P

Will edit hang on

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks, a stone! Good save ;)

Posting

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 am

Thanks. The father's name is Nathan. Patrick is the son :)

Posting.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks. The father's name is Nathan. Patrick is the son :)

Posting.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:44 am

Oopers :) changing it, posting

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 am

Okay..:P I posted that we are approaching lunchtime on the next day after the food wagon's wheel broke but I don't know now that I reread it all if that is okay...

If not I will edit. Not enough sleep or coffee I think for me....

I put Daiyu away from the others so make for some interaction otherwise I will have her bring the children back, to finish up the meal and they can head off again.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Worked great :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Posted back.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 am

posting

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Sorry forgot to post before, posting now

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 am

Posted

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:45 pm

posted

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Back to you. No posts tomorrow as site is going black in protest.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Posted, I left her awake for now....not sure what you want to have happen. If needed I can edit to have her in bed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Posted.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Hope your week is going well. Just a head's up that I will not be on much this weekend and I am going away next week from Wed (15th) until Mon (20th) I will have net but not sure how much time I will have to post.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!