Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You Again

You Again [ooc]

a part of “You Again”, a fictional universe by Shooting Stars.

The years you spent in high school were the worst years of your life... welcome back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: You Again [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 am

Okay the Jock is finished let me know if he's alright.
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 am

Question: is Elliot the only character left? I'd really like to join, but I'm kind of bad about playing main characters, haha.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 am

Hi-de-ho. :) Could I try out for Elliot?
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:16 am

This looks really fun! Have all the female characters been taken?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Everyone, go ahead and begin writing those intros. I'll give you the go ahead when the sheets are finished.
@Queen of Ice and Calvazara... I can put in two extras, a boy and a girl. If you absolutely want them, I'll give them to you. Those sheets need to be done fast though. Let me know, alright? (o:

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 am

D love to take the extra girl if that's okay? And I'm not at home atm just got my phone with me so my application will be up later today? Also what exactly is the extra does that mean we just pick who they were in high school or...? Thanksi

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Alright :) I will make a boy then and hopefully have him up really soon! Not sure if I'll be able to do it by the end of the night, but I'll try my best.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 pm

::cries:: When are we going to start.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:42 am

We will start as soon as Queen of Ice finishes her character.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 pm

We lost someone thats sad :{

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 pm

What happened to this? :(
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 am

I have no Idea I pM'd the GM and still haven't gotten an answer.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:09 am

Is this one going to start Shooting Stars

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Is there a spot for an ex-boyish wallflower? I promise to make the RP interesting :D Pleeeeassseee.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!