Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Love Through Conflict

A Love Through Conflict

a part of “A Love Through Conflict”, a fictional universe by I'm a Radical Dame!.

This will be a forbidden-love 1x1 roleplay, between a prince and princess from warring kingdoms. It is NOT private, so ANYONE feel free to join. [first CS i like though, i'm running with!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Love Through Conflict”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Love Through Conflict

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:57 am

Welcome to the OOC section for: "A Love Through Conflict"!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here!! And after the Roleplay starts, i'm not one of those types who are super-protective on their RP's OOC forum, so i don't mind if others chit-chat here, who aren't part of the RP(can't see that happening really.) Just NO DRAMA! (o^_^o)
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Love Through Conflict

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:06 am

Hey, this seems like fun! ^^
But.. I have school soon, so I'll have to make the character after school, if you don't mind!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 am

Awesome!!!

No problem, i understand the school thing. [i have a couple classes in about an hour! =P], and i can't imagine too many people, if anyone really, to post while you're at school! So i look forward to your CS when you get home!! <33

If someone else does post a CS though, i'll still wait for yours and then decide! ^_^

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Hm... I'm not sure if the girl character is already taken. Is it alright for me to try it out?
Sometimes it not about fixing the broken, but making something new and better.

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah, this looks like it could be really good.
I think I might try out, if that's okay?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Sure!
I'll make up my mind which one to choose tonight after all three of you submit CS's! xD ^.^

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 pm

I finished! I hope she's okay, I really want to do this!! :)

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks for the CS's Mirror and Broken!! I read them both, and they're awesome. Gonna be a hard choice............just waiting on Georgia now! =)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Okay, just sent you mine. I'm on English time so it's a little late here, gland I managed to get this in tonight. Thanks for waiting for me.
I really hope you like it :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 pm

You guys all created some really awesome characters, and i enjoyed reading them all!! It was veryyyy hard choosing!, especially between two of them......but after half an hour of hemming and hawing, i'm going to go ahead and select Sakura Hayashi![broken wings]

Thanks again to the rest of you though for creating CS's!! I appreciate the interest <33

And Broken, i'll have a first post up in about half an hour! (o^_^o)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm

[i'm sure you'll know this, but i meant for that "surprise visit by the guardsman", to be them bringing you to the princes palace! =P]

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!