Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Tale of Four Seasons

A Tale of Four Seasons

a part of “A Tale of Four Seasons”, a fictional universe by Bani.

CLOSED.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of Four Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Tale of Four Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Tale of Four Seasons"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Tale of Four Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:17 am

may I reserve the season of winter, please? Thank you...it's a he
Last edited by blackwolf on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 am

can I reserve a male general for the Dark Prince? Thanks by the way

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby technicolourstardust on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:10 pm

What sort of secret arts would nobles be capable of?
I'll Dance In The Pouring Rain,
Sing In A Hurricane,
And Laugh With My Last Breath,
Just For Knowing You!

Here is/are my roleplay(s):
One Big Goblin Mess
Living a Life of Piracy!
More to come!

technicolourstardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Could I reserve a female season of Spring please? :>

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 am

blackwolf wrote:may I reserve the season of winter, please? Thank you...it's a he

Sure. You have three days to submit a profile, and you're welcome.
Last edited by Bani on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:11 am

Lukipyon wrote:Could I reserve a female season of Spring please? :>

Sure. You have three days to submit a profile^^
Last edited by Bani on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:25 am

feral gale wrote:can I reserve a male general for the Dark Prince? Thanks by the way

Sure ^^ And you're welcome.

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:27 am

technicolourstardust wrote:What sort of secret arts would nobles be capable of?

By Secret Arts I meant something along the lines of incantations and ritualistic magic that places emphasis on ingredients and ceremonies rather than actual mystic energies.

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby technicolourstardust on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:00 am

Okay thank you!

technicolourstardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:52 am

You're welcome!

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

May I please reserve a male season of spring? I'm going to submit a small part of the profile today and finish it after school tomorrow.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 am

Finalhazard3 wrote:May I please reserve a male season of spring? I'm going to submit a small part of the profile today and finish it after school tomorrow.

Sure.

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you ^_^ Also is their any type of class that can create potions?

EDIT: Done with my profile, now just waiting for a chance to enter.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:06 am

Finalhazard3 wrote:Thank you ^_^ Also is their any type of class that can create potions?

EDIT: Done with my profile, now just waiting for a chance to enter.

Priests can create some medicinal potions but if you want a variety of potions, Nobles would be the class for that. And you're welcome ^^

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Hm...Since I haven't entered the rp yet [still looking for a chance] I think I will switch classes to Noble.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:53 am

Sure ... well, even if you had entered, as long as you don't use any of the Class-type powers you can always change it ^^ It was just a system so we didn't have a whole cast of amazingly powerful Mage-Warrior-Witch-What-Not characters... its a bit clearer if we have a base, right? ^^; At least in my mind otl.
And you can just jump in if you want to. Shadowing NPCs is allowed, so... ^^

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:46 pm

I completely understand class system. I can't enter because I am lost :S

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 am

Finalhazard3 wrote:I completely understand class system. I can't enter because I am lost :S

There, there's an opening for you to just sort of appear in the forest Jade and Beline are in now, if you want ^^

Bani
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:55 am

Plot Stuff

So, just wanted to let everyone know, Beline's going to blow it and accidentally let loose some of her latent powers. Whether or not Jade joins in, Kito comes across them, if the Demon Prince or his General notice the surge in magical energy and launch an investigation (because remember, they don't know anything about the Guardians) is upto you all. Just thought I'd let you know because of the slight plot advancement (Finally xD)

Bani
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!