Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Runaways Original

The Runaways Original

a part of “The Runaways Original”, a fictional universe by RainbowMotorcycles.

Eight teenage (Not to mention gifted) runaways and a very long path across the country

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Runaways Original”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Runaways Original

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Orange There driving where is arakune atm, maybe we can set up some sort of meeting?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm sorry guys the holidays and family trip(s) kept me away, and was too busy to seat and write. Please forgive me. I hope we can continue? I added my post.
Suffice to say, I enjoy roleplays that I can escape into.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangeHonrada on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Sure, Chulance, maybe i could be getting mugged and you guys could help me?

OrangeHonrada
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 am

Well littielbirddogmint has vanished. :( So I dunno what to do.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:47 pm

As has inara. And what's worse her character is driving.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Well...damn..I really hope those two return, even the GM has vanished. "Sighs"

But if you guys are looking to play people with super-human abilities, my friend has an RP similar but it's based off a tv show. No knowledge of the show is needed, and it needs people.

roleplay/heroes-idealism-vs-cynicism/

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 pm

I think the holidays didn't help our cause. I'm actually interested in a sci-fi/fantasy game RP, which I hope to post soon. If you guys are interested I'll post a link here?

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 pm

OMG i am really sorry about not posting but i got into a fatal car accident during christmas resulting in the death of my younger brother (RIP SAM) and i was in intensive care for a while so i got my brother to post for me but i guess he missed some. I ever sorry for any problems it has cause :(

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm very very sorry to hear that. As far as I know no significant problems were caused by your absence other than the rp slowing down a bit. Once more I'm very sorry and I hope that you're better now.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks but quick question is this still going or did i die?

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 pm

It has been somewhat dead but I think it can be revived.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!