Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cirque de la Lune

Cirque de la Lune - ooc

a part of “Cirque de la Lune”, a fictional universe by DumbDora.

Look beyond the horizon, my friend. Come see the only cirque that will legitimately take your breath away. Can you feel the energy? Can you tell the difference in your mood and health for the next year? You live. You sincerely and truly, live.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cirque de la Lune”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cirque de la Lune - ooc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Just copy saint shadow and send him in, I'll take out the old one and put in your new one. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kjrated on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh, no. Bell I'm sorry. That really sucks. It happened to me, too. Except I have no idea who did it.
Do you have what it takes?
TO GIVE US YOUR FACE?
I promise you'll be famous!
Just give us your Beeeyooooteeefuuul FACE!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kjrated
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 am

I'm gonna post after work today, yaaaa'll! hope you all had a nice christmas!

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Aw yeah, prepare your Johnsons. Happy holidays, ya'll.

Oh, and if anyone wants to collaborate on some *~mischief~*, I'm always down for plottin' and schemin'.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Is this role-play still accepting characters? If so, I'd like to join in on this. I love the circus scene and(le-gasp) France.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm

It's closed, sorry

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kjrated on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Nuh, TaeTae, you're mine! ALL MINE. HAHAHAHHA. NO SHARING. I kid, but yeah, I'm a jealous person.

Cucumbers have wicked souls.

I'm a cucumber.

kjrated
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 pm

But I thought you gave me permis--oh fuck this. Dearest, you are tearing me apart. And I thought you were an eggplant! This relationship is finito.

Okay, cucumber, we'll give it another go.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kjrated on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 am

Gasp. I can't believe you would do that to me! ... Yeah, I can actually. I'm crazy... But you love me anyway, I know you do. I'm tearing you apart? That doesn't exactly sounding cheery. I'm sorry, darling.

Are you sure? Cucumbers have wicked souls.

kjrated
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:48 am

You've done much worse in the past week. I'm sure we can work past it, my wicked cucumber, as long as I never have to call you that again. It's just... wrong.

I am still excited for posticles. Sorry if I can't find the time to add to our second collab--I'm with the missus! And we're gonna have us a ghetto partay with old mates. I fear the inebriation may leave me creatively bunked.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Gosh, people! I am no longer accepting any more characters. I keep getting these 2 sentence-long characters.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Shameless advertising. Anyone interested? yoyoyooo

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Ohaaaaai, anyone interested in THIS lil' number?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!