Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Conundrum of Chaos

Conundrum of Chaos

a part of “Conundrum of Chaos”, a fictional universe by AutomailJunkie.

Boredom can get you into a lot of trouble, Two extremely popular bands are about to figure that out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conundrum of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Conundrum of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AutomailJunkie on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Conundrum of Chaos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AutomailJunkie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Conundrum of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

I would love to reserve the female drummer for the demon band. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Hy; I made my character and I don't know if I'm accepted or not.
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:36 pm

My characters are usually elaborate. Sorry if it's a lot to read.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:57 pm

I'd like to reserve the guitar player for conundrum of color~

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:08 pm

May I reserve the 1st bodyguard? ^^

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Is it alright if my character has a pet fox? (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:04 am

>.< can I plot a romance with someone...?

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 pm

I don't mind~

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Let me rephrase that - would anyone like to plot a romance with Cass?

And he... is so... confusing.... OAO Even I can't tell if he's really a man or a woman, and I'm WRITING him!

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 pm

XD Yeah, that could be confusing but I don't think Eros would care....as long as the angel tell him what gender he is at the moment ^^

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:21 pm

>.< It looks like it's starting to happen anyways, so... want to plot ErosxCass?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:27 pm

XD Yeah, that is a very odd pairing but that's what makes it interesting~

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Cass who has never known his gender and Eros who talks to... well... everything. >.<

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Except actual people ^^ Oh he hates them~ Well they're all insane so they're perfect for each other XD

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skylark Kai on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 am

Would anyone mind me using songs that I did covers off? I'm not the best singer but, I want the concert to feel genuine...What do you guys think?

Skylark Kai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 am

If anyone is interested there is one spot left in this roleplay that is needed before we can start.
I would appreciate it someone would partake in this with me and take the human male needed.
roleplay/an-immortals-marriage/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!