Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Earth and her colonies

a topic in Gundam Wing: The Jupiter Chronicles, a part of the RPG forum.

Custom game.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:52 pm

Ibiki smiled as he stepped into he drivers seat.

"We can't go right to the installation. Sadly my other self has other duties that must be attended to. So we'll have to go home first. As for you, you'll be a new body guard assigned to me. That way you'll have access to my house until I finish my duties."

Ibiki made a disgusted face as he spoke the last word. It was more than obvious that he hated the fact that he had to pick up Seto's duties when he was in control of the body.

"So when you're at the house, do what you wish, just don't break anything. Other than that, do what you wish."

It was another thirty or so minuets before Ibiki and Reno made it back to Seto's mansion.

"One more thing. Don't touch the wife. At all, or that'll be the last thing you ever do."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:59 am

Reno smiled at the last comment, ha looked the terran over. he had balls reno gave him that. Reno shook his head as they walked into the mansion still running over Ibiki's comment in his mind. "Don't touch the wife" Reno sighed why was it people always coveted thier wives over everything else. He felt a pang of sorrow and quickly shook it off this wasn't the time or place to dig up old memories. He scanned the first floor, making a note of everything. To the staff, he would just look like a new bodyguard should. Scanning the rooms and windows for any potential threat. But reno was actually looking for a way out, one could never be too careful. Just in the off chance he'd need to make a break, he was marking his exits. Reno looked at Ibiki thoughtfully, this terran really did not like how his government was acting. Reno followed Ibiki and almost knocked some one down as he turned a corner.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry."
Reno extended a hand to help her and lifted her to her feet. The maid smiled shyly and hurried off to finish her task. Reno glanced after her, "Not too bad" he thought maybe terrans weren't all that bad after all. He grinned as he stood up a little straighter. "They just need the right leadership is all."

Following ibiki up the stairs, Reno glanced at the mansion, it certainly was a very nice place. Ibiki showed Reno to an extravagant room, nodded politely and left. Reno looked around his room, and sat down on the bed, awaiting Ibiki's return.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Omikron
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!