Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The new-roommate disruption

The new-roommate disruption

a part of “The new-roommate disruption”, a fictional universe by Planter777.

A Big Bang Theory Roleplay for a small group of dedicated roleplayers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The new-roommate disruption”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The new-roommate disruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:27 pm

By the way I just wanted to let you all in on a joke or two I put in the roleplay during its creation. The first is the titles on the list of characters:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Dr. Leonard Hofstadter
Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali
Howard Wolowitz

Poor Howard. The second joke was the inclusion of sexuality in the character sheet which was really only mentioned because I firstly wanted to see what whoever played as Raj would answer and I also wanted to mention Howard's theory about Sheldon one day splitting into two Sheldons. So maybe it's just one joke I'm not sure if the second technically qualifies.
Last edited by Planter777 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 pm

I caught the first one and the sheldon lol those are good

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Everyone is on cool, you think we could skip ahead to the day Jessica is supposed to come.
ImageImageImage

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 pm

I wouldn't mind doing so :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Alright we will skip ahead to when they're arriving at the airport.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

will not be posting myuch today because I have a date I will post when I get home

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:54 pm

That is understandable. Hope your date goes well.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am

I think we should have them head back to the apartment soon so the Sorella has something to post about.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 am

Yea, I was about to say on here that I was sorry I couldn't post once every three days...because I simply had nothing to post about. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Sorry for the confusion everyone. Me and jackrules158 must have posted around the same time.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:32 am

Sorry for not posting... I was going to last night but my internet wasn't working. I also had homework that needed to be done seeing as the end of term 2 is coming up.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Would anyone happen to know someone who might be interested in playing as Howard or Raj? I'm not sure how much longer we can justify their absence. Also anyone who wants to play as more than one character is now welcome to do so.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!