Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Curiouser and Curiouser

Curiouser and Curiouser

a part of “Curiouser and Curiouser”, a fictional universe by M'ange.

A war has begun in the eccentric Wonderland.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Curiouser and Curiouser”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Curiouser and Curiouser

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M'ange on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Curiouser and Curiouser"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

M'ange
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Curiouser and Curiouser

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Can I resurve the mad hatter?
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi, is there anything in particular that you'd like for the Queen of Hearts? And do we have to make a girl and guy character?

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 pm

I am going to try my best to give you a very detailed White Queen to consider.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M'ange on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Hello everyone! :)
Tonks- I accepted your Mad Hatter
Esa- Just do anything you can imagine with the Queen of Hearts. And, I've decided to remove the rule about making a male and female character. You can make one character, or as many as you'd like.
Ziddie- I really liked your White Queen. I accepted it.

M'ange
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Hey! Can I make a March Hare that's a Hatter? Thanks! I'll have a character in by tonight, regardless!

(P.S. My comp. is a little messed up so I might not be on tomorrow or the day after. Sorry.)
Last edited by ViceVersus on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited post, so that the corrected one isn't necessary!
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M'ange on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 am

CharlesWinchester- Yes. I believe I accepted your character. :D

M'ange
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 pm

When will this RP start exactly? Just curious :)
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Hullo all!
Just trying to figure out when to enter the White Queen. I was thinking she could put a summons out for those Wonderlandians, though I'm not sure where to start.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to hear them. ^^'

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm sorry for any confusion/anger. I can not participate in this RP.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:44 am

Hi to all my fellow Wonderlandians!
If you've noticed, we haven't being posting much so far. I'm trying to let Lysette do something, anyone have any idea? Please tell, all ideas will be considered. I know this is dumb but she's a girl who's too tiny for her age, and I have no idea what she's supposed to do. Either that or you can post the next one and give a scenario for Lysette to enter. Thanks!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:14 am

Is this RP dead?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!