Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In Pursuit of The Ouija Device

In Pursuit of The Ouija Device

a part of “In Pursuit of The Ouija Device”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

[COMPLETED] A THIRD INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE. 1941. Many people are familiar with the Ouija Board. What people do not realize is that the original Ouija was something completely different.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Pursuit of The Ouija Device”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In Pursuit of The Ouija Device

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Yeah we can do that, or just kill her off :) Why dont we, in the next few posts each take turns setting up her death. Also feel free to lead the events and what happens in the story ;)

Will post after I post for "hell"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Okay sounds good.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 am

Posted.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:45 pm

POSTED

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 am

Not sure what you had in mind for what was in the wardrobe but Andrea opened it. :) So you can go ahead and fill in what she sees in your post.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 am

Ill get right on it :)

Posting

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Did you leave it open like that for me to decide what is in there or just for me to sneak in a small post before you say what is in there?

Simply curious as to how I should set up my next post.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 am

Left it open :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Posted

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:25 am

Posted.

Pulled all that stuff from my butt ;) Makes sense in a saturday serial kind of way. :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 am

Hee hee. Very fun adventuresque post. I am working at the moment but will post later today. :).

Abby isn't going to be overly enthused about being strapped in.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Back now and will post when I can.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 am

I put up the next and "final?" installment

roleplay/seeking-the-blood-flag/

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

You can end this installment with a final post, if you want

Thank you so much for taking part, now on to the next adventure.

Man, I cant imagine not doing anymore of these :)

Maybe we can take these characters on different kinds of journies

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 am

Once again :)

Thanks for sticking with this when everyone else fell by the waist side

I left the possibility for another prequel open ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!