Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

University of Broken Chains

University of Broken Chains

a part of “University of Broken Chains”, a fictional universe by Dementedsoul20.

A university full of unique individuals, training their unique prowess, only to get hated that much more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “University of Broken Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] University of Broken Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 am

Hi, I stumbled upon your role play and wondering if you could use another player?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:30 am

Go ahead and send a character sheet. I'm not sure why things are so slow now, but more people the better. Sorry it took so long for me to respond...I don't look at the OOC a lot.
"And if the devil would take her, I'd thank him for his pain, I swear to God I'll hang me self if I get married again"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Note: I'm not done with my character yet so please don't approve or reject her until I let you know I"m finished. I put a lot of effort in to my characters, and between now and when I'm done she can change a significant amount. Thanks.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 am

Is there a reason why no one is posting? Everyone just busy?

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 pm

I am waiting for a reply. I will post as soon as I can though. Sorry.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Well I'm busy right now because it's midterms, usually I post when I get back from the gym and work but right now that gap is filled with studying. D:< But I shall start posting regularily once more this weekend, so fret not!

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 am

And I was reliving Hangover 2 in real life. XD
I'll be posting somewhat faster from now on.

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm sorry it took me so long, school decided to get insane as well as another rp that I'm in... Anyways, Naidis is completed and if there are any issues at all please let me know (because I know you will anyways and it's just polite to say so)

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Hangover 2 in real life? I hope no one lost a finger!! O: (hahaha, I'm so witty, I know, hold your laughter.) But I hope you had fun. ^^ Except for the hangover, those are never fun. ><

And welcome to the roleplay Abalyth, nice to meet you! (: I wasn't sure what part of the theater your character was in so I didn't include her but if she wants to join the conversation, she is more than welcome. ^^

And hello my pretties. (: How are all of you? I hope everything is going swimmingly in your life. :D And if it isn't, I hope the dramatics are at least interesting, they always turn out humorous in the end. :D

And hehehe. "She told him with a small nod, although she emphasized the point of when the storm was over, she would be damned if she were to go out in there." Get it, because she's already damned because she's a demon. >:D Oh my god, I'm just so punny today. ;)

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Let's just say that the past two weeks has had enough drama to fill a bad teenage tv show.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am

@winged: Thank you, and no worries about Naidis, she'll come to you :3 soon, I think...

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 am

I had coffee for the first time in a while, well a whole cup. I was soooooo hyper.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 pm

@Zenia: really? At this point, I am pretty sure my blood is coffee. Pre-med student xD

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 am

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet- this week has been absolutely hellatious. I can't promise a post today, but I *will* post again this weekend.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:59 pm

It's alright, we really can't go anywhere because we are at a standstill. From what I'm seeing, Nowfaleen can't post until Carlos posts, which is taking awhile, Zenia can't post until Winged posts and it's been awhile there too, I can't post because my character really isn't doing much now and your character can't do much on her own either. It's at a standstill and I'm not sure if people are losing interest or what. I'll wait until a week or so before I think about pulling the plug.

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 am

Hey guys, is it just me or are you guys getting
504 Gateway Error
things a lot too? Because I can barely get on this site anymore . . . .

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Posted. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 pm

@Winged: Occassionally I get it, but it's usually fixed by "refresh". If it's 503 Gateway error, it's just sadly something you have to wait out.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Meh, it's annoying as all hell, and sorry I keep procrastinating to post, I feel like I'm whoring up the posting forum with all of my posts. XD

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Me too, my other rps are going really fast and I haven't had the time to sit down and think about which situation I"m going to inject my character into for interaction.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!