Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Space Pirates

Space•Pirates

a part of “Space Pirates”, a fictional universe by Nulix.

The crew of the Duchess pillage their fortune in a galaxy ruled by various species and governments. The Pirates have had a less than stellar success rate, but with adventure on the galactic horizon, their journey has only just begun!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Space Pirates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Space•Pirates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 pm

This is the OOC for my new thread, Space Pirates. "Space•Pirates"

We'll be starting as soon as we get a few characters!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Re: [OOC] Space•Pirates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dyew on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:20 am

Let me know if the character is cool. I know it is not one of the outlines races. If not I will delete.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dyew
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 am

No your character's awesome. There actually was supposed to be robot section in the species (And there now is) just at the time I kinda forgot to add it.

Nulix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Storyteller Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:15 pm

This looks sweet, love to join! Any chance you'd be down with someone joining as an alien race you haven't outlined?
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KenXin on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Let me know if you think my character is alright. I wasn't sure if I might be breaking any boundaries.

KenXin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey Bromander Shepherd. That sounds fine, seeing as we haven't yet. Just send me what you had in mind via pm. And KenXin, your character was sweet bro. It was great.

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KenXin on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks! I appreciate it!

KenXin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 pm

So we're probably going to start tonight. Don't worry everyone if you're not online or don't have a character ready, there'll be plenty of time to join!

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey everyone, just a quick note for anyone wanting to join. You can join up at any point and we'll get you're character on the ship, so don't worry about where we are in the story because we'll get you in the action as soon as possible no matter when.

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Is everybody afraid of the number 61 or something? What happened here?
"There comes a time in the affairs of men when he must prepare to defend not only his home alone but the tenets of faith and humanity upon which his church, his government, his very civilization are founded."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1941

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PirateofPie on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Don't worry. I shot Nulix a pm earlier and he said he was just taking a short break to take care of some things. He should be back soon to get this thing going again.

PirateofPie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm

I will be posting before the night is out. Just an update.

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nulix on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Sorry for the gap of inactivity guys. Was dealing with some computer issues.

Nulix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hadespwr on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Will be posting by 2300PT on 02/16/2012. Feeling a bit under the weather today.

Hadespwr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:59 pm

This is interesting I'm actually writing a space pirate manga, may i join this rp

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!