Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Farmhand

The Farmhand

a part of “The Farmhand”, a fictional universe by kkpigs.

(One male needed) There's a new farmhand who doesn't know how rough this summer will be on him.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Farmhand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Farmhand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi, I'm Kaitlin. This is the auto-generated OOC Topic for this roleplay, "The Farmhand." Any questions?
Last edited by kkpigs on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-ZombieSlayer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kkpigs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Farmhand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 pm

I would be interested in taking the farmhand :)
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Feel free to make a charrie.

kkpigs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi there. I'm going to go ahead and make a character, too, actually. I'll try to have it done by later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Alright! I can't wait!

kkpigs
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Is this by any chance remotely based off of the novel Of Mice And Men by Steinbeck?

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm

No, I've never even heard of that. Sorry.

kkpigs
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Ah no problem, has the farmhand role been taken?

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm

No. You can try for it. I accepted someone, but it isn't theres until they reply.

kkpigs
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Sorry about that, I went and replied.

What are you expecting out of me in terms of role play? Are there any length requirements I need to know about, or anything similar?

the_judged
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Nope. As long as you sentence post or godmod I don't care.

kkpigs
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Submitted but looks like the spot is gone :( Oh well I suppose I shall begin my search for anther roleplay then.

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 pm

I try to avoid either as best I can. I've been role playing for a while, so hopefully nothing will happen.

I went ahead and replied, by the way. For reference, I'm usually able to get online at least once per day.

the_judged
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 am

Hi. I apologize for the exceedingly long wait on these past few posts, especially the last one. I'm actually a full-time student, and I've had a lot of work to deal with. If you're still interested, I left a post for you.

the_judged
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!