Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn

Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn

a part of “Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

Long after a war almost destroyed the land of Elenia, peace has begun to reform into the damaged land and among it's people. But as a new threat begins to form, help will be found in a place unkown to all. A world simply known as Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elenia Legacy: Hero's Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Um, that's how it works here. you just have to follow the posts of the person your interacting with.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pathfinder Z on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Ok so know one near the beach as of yet so i will right my dock working! WOOHOO!
All alone and the fire grows

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pathfinder Z
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Just a few questions/comments:

1. What's the rule about posting? Do we have to wait for everyone to make a post before replying?
2. Do you (Oblivian) plan on PMing the people to let them know the RP has started? That might get them to post quicker.
3. Castella, feel free to happen upon Suki in some way or another, I did place her in your character's dominion ;D

Makkenji
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 am

I will try to post again this evening before I go away on holiday. I will attempt to keep up whilst there, but I'm not sure that our cottage has internet, so I may have trouble actually posting.
All the best guys
Kim~

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:29 am

Sorry I'm being slow with my post. ^^" I'll try to get it up in the next three hours - but I'm a big liar, so no promises there.
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am

another question.. are we allowed to have more than 1 character? i wouldnt mind making other characters to fill this rp a little bit more..

Nobu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 pm

All answers.

1.) I'll let the person know if they still haven't posted.

2.) Take turns witht he person you interact with.

3.) only one character per person.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

I just got home from work and am too worn out to type up even a simple reply. I'll set my alarm for half an hour earlier in the morning and attempt to get a post in then :D

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey, I'm home and I will reply as soon as I've recovered from my travelling. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyosuki on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 am

*facepalm* I feel like an absolute retard right now. I didn't realize that the RP had gone to the second page so everyday when I loaded it up, I would get frustrated slightly. Working on a post as I sit here like the idiot I am xD
~*~Kyosuki

Kyosuki
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 am

Will post tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay. I had a midterm to study for.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 pm

This died quick D:

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!