Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seeing Double

Seeing Double

a part of “Seeing Double”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

Sometimes, you just have to accept help...even if you can't stand the other person.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seeing Double”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Seeing Double

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:27 pm

"Seeing Double"

This is where we will try to keep our OOC discussions; here, not in IC, please. Oh, and if you find any mistakes that I made, feel free to correct me.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Seeing Double

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 am

I'm intrigued by this idea. I also like it because it doesn't look like it'll require a lot of players to make it work. Happy for me to try for the other twin?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:58 am

Sure, go for it! It wouldn't require too many people, although I would like for there to be more than just two people, if that's what ends up happening, that'll work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:04 am

Looks like it could be interesting. I would like to play a soldier in the tyrant's army who becomes sympathetic to the townspeople and helps the protagonists, if that's OK with you. Also, did you have a particular time/place in mind? Does the town have modern technology?

Resurgam
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 am

If you read the intro and the rules, it says it is a modern time period, so yes, there is modern technology. I like that idea, too...a soldier turning sympathetic. :P Could get interesting.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Okay, so I'll be making the first post some time later tonight (seems there wasn't much interest in this rp, but we can still get it going). Sorry I'm taking so long...school and homework the past couple of days have been a nightmare. But I'll have plenty of time tonight, since I get to really sleep in tomorrow morning. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 am

S'cool, in a way I like to have some RPs with only a few players because...well, there's fewer people who can slow it down or ruin it by just walking off. ;)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 am

Yeah, that's true. But it also means that, if people start disappearing, as GM I only need to send pms to a few people as opposed to a whole bunch. :P But it also makes planning out little side plots and other twists between rpers a lot easier if there are few people. I had hoped for at least a couple more, but we can make this work. :)

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Kindly skip my turn. Not much for Edwin to do at the moment and I'm low on inspiration.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 am

I'll post when I can, I'm here there and everywhere today and tonight.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 am

Ok...Resurgam, I'll try to come up with something so that you have interaction with someone...or have something to do. I kinda feel bad that your character's out there without anything to do. >_< I'll think of something...maybe a bunch of noise, or something...I'll think on it.

And that's fine; real life comes before rps; I understand that. :P Of course, I kinda have to...with schoolwork and housework to get done. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:20 am

Short post because I haven't studied for my quiz tomorrow!.

Don't worry too much about Edwin, I don't mind having lurk around for a bit before it's time for him to interact with the twins. The girls should probably get to know each other a bit before they meet him. I'll try and keep him busy. Maybe he can check on the prisoners, he might see Jemima's mum... unless that would spoil the suspense. But if you want to help me keep him occupied for the moment by creating some events, that'd be cool.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:38 am

I don't think him checking on Jemina's mom would spoil the suspense...the twins don't know that she's still alive, after all. Anyway, I'll be trying to think of something for him to do...shouldn't be too hard, really...it'll just take a little bit of thinking. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 am

Sorry for the absence. My modem broke and it's awkward typing on my phone. I will try to post on Wednesday as I have assessments.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:51 am

That's okay; I've had my modem break down before...only I wasn't even able to get online from my phone. :P

Oh, and I'm sorry it took me so long to post; I've been busy this weekend, but I id find time to post. I'm also sorry it isn't too much to go on...I've been having a bit of writer's block lately. -_-

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:09 pm

I apologise also. Awkward living arrangements this week! I'll get back to this soon...

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:43 am

Alright, guys...it's been a while since there's been any new posts...I really don't want this to die...not when I did have plans for it. Did you both just kinda...up and leave on me?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Resurgam on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 am

I'm still around. Sorry for the inactivity, I've been kind of swamped with uni work. But I'm ready to start posting again. Just say the word.

Resurgam
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Alright...that's one of the two. So I'll send a pm if shmband doesn't reply soon, so that we can get this going again.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!