Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You Know Me

You Know Me

a part of “You Know Me”, a fictional universe by Lovely VonSchultz.

I think you know me better than I thought...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Know Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] You Know Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "You Know Me"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] You Know Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Shame on me. I actually never saved Acelyn's profile. Stupid, stupid me. I usually save them all in a folder when I'm cleaning up my RPGateway character tab. So, what the heck? Oh well, I was gonna revamp it, anyway. Think positive, roight? Time for some depressing Ace music. Oh, oh, I found another band that reminds me of sassy!Astrid. Anya Marina. Check her out. Specifically: "All the Same to Me" and "Sociopath."

Specifically these lyrics: "I'm pathologically addicted to what you call a dickhead. Cheaters and liars seem to light my fire. And God I've gotta get clean. So I did… Yeah, I did. I took a bath with a sociopath, I took a bath with a sociopath." I think Ace has sociopathic tendencies. I mean, what kind of person can be a hit-man and be in their right mind? Yakuza, anyhow. I'm developing his past history, so I'll expand on his criminal past. The redemption crap. Becoming a teacher. Then, meeting Astrid after what happened to Annie. I'm kinna' excited.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm

OMG! That song inspired half a post for Astrid's opening. >_> The power of music, I swear... I'm pumping up Astrid's profile as well. Omg, I'm uber excited about this. UBER. SUPER UBER DUPER.

That makes me wanna say, "herp".

Edit- For Real. Listening to IheartRadio and I made a SafetySuit station just for shits&giggles. "Annie" was the first song they played. I died a little inside.

I might record a cover of that song, just because I like it. I cannot guarantee sound quality because I'm a girl that will be singing a guy song. >_> But I like a good challenge. >;D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm

DOUBLE POST!

I am about two or three paragraphs from having an opening for Astrid. If I continue the way I'm going, it'll be an effing book. I'm gonna put a capper on it and go ahead and post it. My slow movement is really starting to bother me!!!! So I'm going to try and be productive and GET ON IT! <3

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 pm

You, my dear, are way more productive than I. I just realized that I can really just icepick away at Acelyn's profile because we already know what he's like. Well, mostly, anyhow. Their relationship didn't change. The details changed a little and we're just starting on how they met and stuff, so I won't freak out and repeatedly headbutt my fail!File. Fsshuuwhhh, what's Iheartradio? Introduce me! That's destiny. Whut, whut. I'm a weirdo. Whenever I hear songs that remind me of RPGateway characters, I'm like, "YESSSSSSSSS! INSPIRATION!"

Anya Marina is so Astrid. Safetysuit will always remind me of Acelyn.

Record, m'love, record! Ladies can sing boy songs just as well.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 pm

BWAHAHAHA @rageface.

iheartradio.com... You go there and you can listen to any radio station that plays in the US (I think any... there might be a few that you can't get... but that's whatev.) Then, you can also create your own stations. It's like Pandora. I am not partial to one or the other (save that I can get my broadway tunes on Pandora, not on Iheart. :/) They are both awesomesauce music go-to's.

And I agree about the profile. I really only changed her description and added the history... Tweaked some stuff here and there, but not really that much. o_o You can post even if his profile is half done. Whatever you prefer. :D

As far as the recording goes... >_> Little brother (by little I mean he's younger than me, not necessarily smaller) moved in last week... <_< Quietness is a rarity anymore... When I start singing, he's gotta add drumbeats or mouth-made guitar solos... He's a great musician, but not great with the beatboxing thing. -le sigh- I'll figure it out! I LIKE TO SING TOO MUCH NOT TO!

EDIT- THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!!! post.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Hooooookay! Trololololol.

I'm probably being stupid, but is Acelyn the fella' whose passed out on the ground. It makes sense in my mind and the likelihood of him stumbling out of nameless-man's house, back into another homely tavern-pub-drinking environment, would make even more sense! But, I wasn't sure if that's what you were going for so I thought I'd make sure before splurging out on a long post (probably not as long as yours, 'O Queen of Words and Magic Properties). I'm officially head over heels in love with Astrid, by the by. She's adorable. And witty. And real.

I hope I'm not rusty with Acelyn. His shoes feel a little dusty. Whut whut whut, iheartradio.com is only is only accessible to the U.S? Blasphemy! That sucks, 'cause it looks pretty damn good. Ah well, I've heard of Pandora but tend to use weird song-player sites like GrooveShark and Playlist.com before it was brutally massacred. Now, all of your songs in your playlists would suddenly become unavailable, so that you only have five songs working and pile of sadness. Nightmare. After that, I stopped using all radio, podcast, and music finder things. My iPod's GB is massive, but I'm always trying to fill it up with new music. Bawhbawhbahwb; I wonder what song recommendation sites are the best? Got any in mind?

I'm sloooooowly working away at it. Sometimes, I amazed myself at how much research I gotta' do to make these characters. Weird stuff for Acelyn. Like gang affiliations, Yakuza, Yakuza weapons, ethics, Japanese housing. I'm trying to figure out how he ended up back in the States. Ferrr'rizzle.

Is he going through a life crisis? :O Awwh, that sucks. I'd be like, "HEEEEEEEY. Hey. It's my time here, fool. My time. Your solos' tomorrow." My brother had the tendency to turn up his guitar amp so loud that the entire house would shake. I believe in YOU, woman!

Numnumnumnum post numnumnum.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:19 pm

OMG! That would be quite the coinky-dink if he were the man on the ground. You can certainly do that! It wasn't my intention, but the thing about it is Astrid wouldn't remember him anyway. She would certainly find him familiar, than perhaps realize where she knew him from, and then laugh her curvy bum off at the minuteness of the world.

Ace will come back with a vengeance, I'm sure. You played him so well before and he's just... so... AWESOME! (I need a bigger vocabulary.) AND IHEARTRADIO sucks for only being in America. HOW TERRIBLE! But if you'd like something else, there is earbits.com Everything is indie, but its all different genres of the one genre.... I hope that wasn't too redundant. It's definitely a site I recommend a lot, the only problem is that you can't save the songs and a lot of them are impossible to find anywhere else. YAY ACE! YOU CAN DO IT YONNY!!! -fist pump-

My bro is fine, just made a last minute decisions to start Uni this semester. He needed a place to stay to ease the financial aide load. Hopefully he can be an RA next semester. That would be free room and board. He needs that. And now since we've been living together for a while, we got a schedule going so I know when he's gone and I have time at home. -rubs palms together- I'm working on cool stuff. Lots of percussion and rough voices are whizzing through my head. o_o Let's hope it turns out the way I want it!

Posty postage poster post.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

I AM ALMOST FINISHED THIS LONG-ASS POST.

Ho' dear. And I'll reply to everythin', too. I found new songs that remind me of Ace and Astrid. So many!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

OI! NEW SONGS! YAY!!! :D I've been working my brain over trying to figure out a good way to cover "Annie". His voice is so raspy and wonderful... Mine is so rounded, deep, but rounded. Gotta make sure it works well with the song. >_> Not easy.

I have LOTS to do tomorrow!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <<<<<3333333

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 pm

I just wanna' hear you sing. PERIOD. Y'know, I've got a really vast appreciation of music and used to play the drums, decently, but I've got a pretty masculine/androgynous voice and I think I'm secretly tone-deaf. I'm not sure and I'm too shy to sing seriously. My mum and older brother got the beautiful musical voices, but either way, I appreciate ANYONE who can sing. My heart swoons with envyyyyy. I believe in ya'.

WORK WORK WORK WORK.

Oh, oh! The Blue Van reminds me of Acelyn. Marina and the Diamonds reminds me of Astrid. And Anya Marina. AND the Civil Wars; both of them.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!