Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation”, a fictional universe by 13lazer31.

All the previous students have all up and graduated, leaving the spaces to be filled by new ones. The ship has left the harbor, bringing the youngster to their brand new adventures

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 am

Welcome to my Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation Roleplay! I personally think the GX universe will be the easiest to role-play in because it’s set in a limited area. As the story gets deeper more areas will open up, but I want to focus on having fun more then the story, so don't get all stressed out. I'd tried to make this as free flowing as possible, so that if you need awhile off, you won't be holding anybody back. I don’t intend to hold a stern hand over this, I’ll just build the road and let you drive however you so please, however break the rules and you’ll get pulled over, in a manner of speaking.

Feel free to ask questions and/or give you input on things as they happen. Have a good plotline idea? Don’t hesitate to send me a PM with details, because I want this to last and thus plots are needed.

One thing I ask your input in right now is;
Whether or not to allow the use of Sychros and/or Xyzs.
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

yea!! its back up ill post my chreacter now
ice caster

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Welcome back. The character is okay, just like I said you have to list all the cards in the deck.

P.s. A little friendly tip for future RPing, when dealing with url links, it best to make sure that the address isn't connected to any words and/or you get all of the address inbetween the brackets so that the link doesn't get messed up.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm

cards updated hope i,ll be abel to jion

oetunianne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 am

yuo seen yugioh abriged? my hair loves that show.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:52 am

yuo seen yugioh abriged? my hair loves that show.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amnesty on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 am

I've send in a character sheet - hope it gets accepted :)

Amnesty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:12 pm

sorry but this has been down and dead for quite a long time... my apologizes

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero x on Sat May 31, 2014 9:12 pm

do you let players use xyz and others cards from the yugioh zexal season?

Zero x
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!