Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Neko Neko World

Neko Neko World

a part of “Neko Neko World”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

After a weird event, a couple of people wake up in a different world with cat ears and cat tails. They find out that they are in the neko world and have to defeat the evils of this world to get back to their world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neko Neko World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Neko Neko World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Neko Neko World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Neko Neko World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:59 am

May I reserve an evil char? a male knight perhaps? May I reserve such char?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:40 pm

I'll consider making a character. From the fantasy setting I assume the use of magic and alchemy (the potion-brewing kind, of course) will be permitted?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:32 pm

You dont have to reserve as long as its open for new characters. And yes alchemy and magic are permitted. Oh yeah I will update the character sheet to have special skills which mean: Can your character do magic or so?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:09 pm

I can't wait till' this RP starts :D
How many characters do you need before it begins?
I'm excited right now xP
Kekeke~
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 pm

I'd say two more

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Close to finishing my character, y'all. Also, I reckon it'd make a bit more sense to have an alignment system like the tried and tested method right here.

Let me know what you think. :)

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 pm

I normally use the D&D system of alignment but just simply describing how your character is good, neutral or evil works as well.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

So I'm guessing your character is Chaotic Evil, right?

Also, submitted my character. Enjoy.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Yeah somewhere between Neutral Evil and Chaotic Evil. She just doesnt realize that she is evil, although she obsessively follows the desire to have friends that would never leave her.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 pm

So no one is going to play a human who came to the Neko World by accident and was turned into a neko? Well that is actually the plot.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:38 pm

How ironic. In all honesty, I thought that the world could've done with a bit more description, which is why I created a character from a completely different region of the world.

Also, ready and waiting for the posts to drop in. Just saying.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:24 pm

So...should we wait for the human character to come before posting begins?

Jayu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 am

Who knows how long that'd take? We could just start now and either let someone else join in, or have one someone from here make a second character.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 am

I dont care if someone joins in or someone makes a second character, as long as we have at least one human character, otherwise the plot is for the trash bin.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Okay then I'll see if I could make another character when I get back home.

Jayu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Any chance of that character popping up any time soon?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Just submitted another character. Hopefully, he gets some training done in Neko World because he is totally defensless and kind of weak right now.

Jayu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:32 am

Nice one. Looking forward to the start of the posts.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 pm

We can start. I made the first post.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!