Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

League of Villainous Rejects

League of Villainous Rejects

a part of “League of Villainous Rejects”, a fictional universe by Barel.

After billions of years of war, Good trumps over Evil and peace comes upon the land. But, in the shadows, a small group of insignificant villains and evildoers has joined forces. Can they organize and gain the power to DESTROY THE WORLD?!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “League of Villainous Rejects”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] League of Villainous Rejects

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Death of a Legend wrote:Catalyst is freshly created from the Void. He has no history within the game, and because of this, he would not show up on any computer. If you had seen the character sheet, and read it, you would have come to the same conclusion.

Are you saying that your character's computer can pierce the Void and see Catalyst being made? If so, then you are surely god modding.

Character knowedge and Player knowledge do not mix.

In regards with my words: I type how I speak. If I'm considered as a "robot" for doing so, then it is you who have a problem, not I.

I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm

*sigh* i give up! Just do what you're comfortable with, Death of a legend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Death of a Legend on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:15 pm

I will be opting out of the roleplay game. After spending time at the hospital's suicide room for a time, I realized that I have issues I need to address.

I thank you all for allowing me to be a part of the game, but this is me saying goodbye. My character will be up for grabs after it is abandoned.

Death of a Legend
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Is this rp still accepting characters?
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tonks on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I can't be part of theis rp any more. But I had a really good time while it lasted.
Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole

Tonks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Holy crap, i didn't think that being gone for a couple hours made 2 people suddenly disappear o.o
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:44 pm

ok guys, be honest..this RP has gone down hill due to that fact of to many bad guys v-v
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:00 pm

"Villains are stupid."

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!