Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Screw Ups

The Screw Ups

a part of “The Screw Ups”, a fictional universe by TheFlag.

Give a bunch of teens a bit of leeway they'll take a mile. Give them psychic abilities and they'll cause total chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Screw Ups”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Screw Ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Screw Ups"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Yes, I could use some great philosophical quote that would mind f%?@ you or I could do something worthwhile hmm!?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFlag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Screw Ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 pm

You've put a lot of work into the main page and I appreciate that, TheFlag, but you could really use a grammar checker suchas myself; you are missing a lot of punctuation in the "Active element" part, alone. Second: Will there be some manner of posting order? This certainly does look interesting. And third: Is this inspire by a book, movie, or other medium? Any means of simplifying my ability to get in-character, if I were to be excepted into an RP such as this one, would be highly appreciated. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
That really creepy bird that won't leave you alone. Ever.
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Yeah I got lazy T_T I'll have to edit it I guess. Posting Order? They'll be events which indicate what's happening, time of day, totally weird scenario to indicate what's happening in the world. Inspired by one thing? I'd say no think of it as a jumbled collaboration, I can't recall since I've had this idea in my head for a while I'll have to get back on that.

TheFlag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:40 pm

No, a posting order as in:
You, me, someone else, someone else, you again, me, etc...
Also: Thanks for the fast reply :D

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:04 am

Not really, but double posting is frowned upon.

TheFlag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorant on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm

So.....where is everyone?

Sorant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!