Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2

HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2

a part of “HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

(REBOOT) It is 1864 and the Gold Rush is in full swing. (any rpc that is inactive after 1 week will be killed off, please keep this in mind. Make sure you post often.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] HELL ON WHEELS with Werewolves 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:58 am

Thats cool, my girlfriend is here for the next week anyway :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 am

Nice! Have fun! I will post when and if I can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am

Just a reminder that I leave tomorrow night and my posting abilities will be limited. I am back Monday night and back to posting on Tuesday.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Back and will post when I can :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 am

welcome.back

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Thank you.

So I can't accurately react to Jesse's past without actually getting details. As you have posted, Nathan will still agree to help but some details would mean I could write up a reaction that is fitting.

Not a big deal, but I am also curious as to Jesse's past so was sort of hoping for more about it.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:39 pm

You got it

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 am

So...she is going to shoot again but if he is going to kill her might as well just edit your post and do it :) No point in me making a teeny post and then you doing a post with him killing her. If Jesse is dead then she is certainly dead, she will only get one more shot off and with her shoulder it won't do much.

Go for it, write up a nice fitting ending for her :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 am

Okay, I ended it.

Thanks for coming in a pinch and helping out when everyone else split :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:27 am

No worries. Glad to help. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!