Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

International Sensations

International Sensations

a part of “International Sensations”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

(Players Wanted!) Two famous girls from foreign lands, the boys assigned to help them around, along with a rich, crazy cowgirl, and a bishonen who hate them. What could go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “International Sensations”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] International Sensations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh, it's okay...I understand.

Xenres' crushes should include Yhu and Tommy and Nash...Cause it would be funnier like that. XD
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Hey guys, :< we still don't have a blondie. I can take her if you want me to.
"A Person's a Person, no matter how small."-Dr Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Damn. That last 1 was really bad. My writers block is getting worse. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm

@HerHeroine: Someone said they would, but I haven't heard anything from them. Make a sheet just incase, if you want.

@Gintoki: Eez Kewl. I just had Nash do something stupid: he's opening the envelope in class. He believes it's just holding some kind of monster.

He wants his Solo XP's.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Oh okay. :D

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Methinks I haz Xenres's love plan altogether:

Yhu- Shotacon Fling (Xenres will make Yhu look like a pedo. D: and maybe call him 'daddy.')

Nash- Big Strong Fling (Makes Xenres want to be the damsel in distress?)

Tommy- …I dunno why, but I feel he should be left alone. XD AKA, he's the lucky one.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 pm

omg that plan is perfect!

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Off scott-free. :P
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:02 pm

My bad on the lack of posts(the 2nd time). This time I do have a semi-legit reason. I've almost gotten through testing week and a half. Yes, and a half. This reason being because the tests are dragged out longer than a week, and I have to prepare for them. I'll get a post up as soon as possible, but I am also grounded atm. I won't be online from Friday-Sunday unless I manage to sneak on those days, such as now. The soonest I'll be able to get another post up is Monday. xD

Edit: Kept it short as sweet this time. I swear my writers block is only getting worse. Then again I guess I'll add a little part about Xenres in there as well. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Herheroine, you have the green light to make the southern girl.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Sorry for disappearing without any kind of warning, I was sick and then couldn't get to a computer for a while after I got better. Before that I was just waiting to see what would happen when Nash opened the envelope.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Good news. Just one more freakin test until, "Testing Week And A Half" is over! Or TWAAH as I will now call it. Plus its English which isn't "too" hard. Most likely not getting ungrounded until I get the results of my others tests, and take the retake during tutorial on Wednesday. But there should be more free to post from Mon.-Thur.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Ahh. I knoes that pain well, Gin.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Just found out my mom got fired today. So she'll pretty much be home every day for at """least""" a couple of months. It might be kind of rare that I can still come on very often for a while. Cause it'll be extra freakin hard to sneak on, since I'm grounded. Yes. I am grounded for those of you who don't know. Just a heads up. I'll post when I can!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 pm

All right and best of luck to your mom!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:08 am

By the way HerHeroine, just in case you missed it, Jay said that you can make the last character.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 am

Damn it's hard keeping up with several rps when you're grounded. I'll try getting a post up but it won't be a very good one.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!