Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fallen Wings

Fallen Wings

a part of “Fallen Wings”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

An organization of noble dragon riders are being driven to extinction...not by the forces of darkness they once fought...but the insane quest of one of their own members.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallen Wings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fallen Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fallen Wings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fallen Wings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 pm

I'd love to reserve a spot for The Captive Rider. However, I have some questions:

Does The Captive Rider fall under Elarain's spell and force to obey her commands? or are they still fighting her? Or does she just keep them there for entertaining purposes?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Reserved for you. :3

The captive rider isn't controlled by Elarain. The control is reserved for the fleshcrafted minions of hers. She keeps the rider and dragon around more out of spite and twisted entertainment that anything. How they react to that would be up to you, whether they're broken by it, whether they're taking it stoically, or whether they're fighting every step of the way.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm

that means even if they aren't being controlled by her, they can still obey her by their own free will, right? XD...and thanks...I'll make my char the moment I have the answers to all of my questions...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes, they can obey her if they choose to, but Elarain isn't controlling them directly with magic, if that makes sense.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 pm

understood! planning to make an interesting char with this kind of explanation *chuckle*...thank you very much, VitaminHeart!

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm

may i reserve the mage please? on the threat side
-melle[darkesthour]

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm

I would like to reserve the Second in Command of the Dragon Riders. ^.^ I can have a character up tomorrow - it's almost midnight now...

Also... >.> Hello again, blackwolf.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Ohayo, Kiyoshi-san...It's nice to rp with you again XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm

What is this, our third RP?

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm

It would seem so, Everscale..XD...not that I have any complains about it though XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 am

Alright folks, I'll put the reservations down for you.

I'll probably also bring in a dragon rider character today as well, since Elarain is already up.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCanonShannon on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:58 am

Mm, I submitted a character. Hopefully she's up to par. If not, I'll change her.

TheCanonShannon
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:11 am

Just had a read over, your character sounds great. I've accepted the application and it should be up now.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:53 am

working on my char right now...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 pm

If you need anyone to play multiple characters to get the RP running, I volunteer! ^.^

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks, that's always handy, I have another rider/dragon team, Sorin and Adain, ready for this plot, I just need to write up a decent profile for them.

I've also got an intro post of Elarain in mind as well to get on with.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCanonShannon on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:37 pm

I can take up another character, as well.

Also, I was wondering about the lifespans of the elves, dwarves, orcs, etc. and whether or not the pairing of dragon and rider extends a rider's lifespan?

TheCanonShannon
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 pm

A pairing with a rider doesn't necessarily make a human like, say, an elf. They will age and get older and probably frailer as mortals do, though their life and vitality is extended somewhat by their bond. Mortal species tend to get paired up with shorter-lived species of dragons for such a reason as that they're quite long-lived, but still age.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCanonShannon on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Okay, that's what I was thinking. Living forever is overrated anyway.

TheCanonShannon
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!