Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Notice me... Please...

Notice me.. Please..

a part of “Notice me... Please...”, a fictional universe by HerHeroine.

School begins again, and a new students arrives to the school. She promises herself to do her best, and not crush on anyone because she is sure that she wont stay for long. However, she doesn't seem to be able to keep the promise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Notice me... Please...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Notice me.. Please..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Notice me.. Please.."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"A Person's a Person, no matter how small."-Dr Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Notice me.. Please..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Nevermind. Ignore this post. Sorry. <3
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi, can i reserve the brother??
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi can I reserve the new girl please :)

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Sure and Sure :)

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Shya. Wait. Nevermind. I wanna join again XD

Can we make up a character?

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Yay! :D I'll have her in tomorrow at somepoint probs around this time :) im off to go see my Boyfriend on Valentines now fun fun!!

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Umm. Lolkatlove, can you tell me, if you can your characters name? I mean the family name. Because, i'll be your brother and i have to know it to make my charac.. If you can. Thanks.

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I was thinking Doxin? I dont mind though, first name probs be Jessica - Jessie so if you think of a better last name i'll just go with that :)

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm

No, it's ok! my character will be "Liam". " Liam Doxin" What do you think?

kathrin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 pm

One more question: what's your age, because i have to be older?

kathrin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Reserve the besty please!

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutieLol111 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Can I either Reserve the Best friend Or the child hood friend??

I'd prefer the Best friend Though!

I'm working on a skelly right now! ^^
Image Supernatural

CutieLol111
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetsuya Shimazu on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Could I reserve the good friend? I just finished the show, Clannad, and this Roleplay could be fun.

Tetsuya Shimazu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 am

You can make up a character if you want .

@Ami
Girl's besty is already taken but you can have the childhood friend since they have roles alike.

@Tetsuya
You can reserve the good friend.

Let me do a list of taken characters.

The New Girl
The Brother
The Cool boy
The Girl's Besty
The Good Friend

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Erm the new girl has to be 15 doesnt she? so thats her age :) and Doxin it is then! Liam doxin has a ring to it I think ;D

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 pm

I don't really care what age she is as long as she's not older than him xD but yeah, fifteen was what I had in mind.
Anyway, I suppose we can start :)

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HerHeroine on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 am

Sorry for the lameass post, I'm on my phone. :/

HerHeroine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetsuya Shimazu on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Are there school uniforms?

Tetsuya Shimazu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BitterSweetStory on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Can I jump in with a custom character?
"We start to climb up... the long... long uphill climb"

BitterSweetStory
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!