Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Diuinitati

Diuinitati

a part of “Diuinitati”, a fictional universe by Writing Nitrate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Diuinitati”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Diuinitati

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Diuinitati"

Teacher Character Sheets

Headmaster Augustus Blusstone
A short man, Augustus is thin, about 5'9' with a crown of amazingly blonde hair that is untamed, and foreverly sticking out everywhere. His eyes are dark brown, but happy.

Assistant Headmaster Radiust Blusstone
Radiust is about two inches taller than his brother, with the shame amazingly blonde hair, though is his combined to the side and cropped short. His dark eyes are cold, as he is the more stern of the two brothers.

Animagus/Apparition Teacher Judy Livingston
Judy Livingston is a happy woman of 5'2' who with short lavender hair and green eyes. She's a little portly, but over all a pretty woman. She can transform into an owl. She's got thin lips and button nose.

Astrology/Astronomy Teacher Amy Kingston
Amy is the looker of the bunch. She is tall and willowy with amazingly dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Most of the male students who join her class, only do it because she's gorgeous.

Care of Magical Creatures Teacher Bilius Letterman
Bilius is a tall 6'5'' muscular man with short red hair, green eyes and an impressive red beard that is trimmed at all times. He's got big hands and big feet, but he does his job excellently. He's got a few scars that he won't explain and a few that he will explain, like the one over his left eye, was from an angry merman.

Charms Teacher Jasmine Felustus
She is head of the Montfort house. Jasmine is short, at 5'4'' with short, neatly kept black hair and expressive light brown eyes. She's got a shapely figure, and no apparent wrinkles, except for when she laughs.

Defense Against the Dark Arts Edderson Happlewath
He is head of the Blackburn house. Despite his name, Edderson is a handsome man with a roman nose and a manly jaw. At 6'2'' he has dark brown hair and light blue eyes with an excellent pair of teeth. It's a wonder any of the girls pass his class at all.

Divination Festus Applebottom
Festus, is of average height and fat. He's a squat man with a scrunched face and relatively no hair. His grey eyes are small, and a little beady, but he knows what he's doing with Divination, and does at time actually get premonitions, as he has the gift of an actual seer.

Flying Helena Poudderflout
5'6'' Helena is of average height, as well as average looks. She's got brown hair and brown eyes with a petite frame to help her fly better. She was a famous Quidditch player, but got injured and instead became a teacher.

Herboloy Delilah Simmons
Delilah is a thick woman, very tall too at 5'11'. Delilah has long grey hair that she keeps up in a pony tail. She's got grey eyes to match her hair, she's a kind woman, despite her what it may seem, and she knows her stuff about Herbology. Her nose has been broken twice, by a plant, and it even made her look a little better.

Potions Teacher Bartholomew Pilly-Willow
He is the Head of the Dawes Clan. A very tall and thin man, standing around 6'7" and weighing around 180 lbs.. His charcoal hair is very unruly and hangs low around his face. He has a decent tan, and his manic smile is always on his face. His eyes are dark green and tend to twinkle. He has a long goatee beard.

History of Magic Gladys Dellinger
A very short and round woman, she always has a happy smile on her wrinkled face. Her eyes are always squinted to the point of being almost closed so it is almost impossible to see her light blue eyes. Her skin is pale from age, and her gray hair is tied back in a tight knot on her head. Her voice drones as she speaks, lulling her students to sleep.

Marine Essence and Swimming Teacher Hugh Crawford
He is the Head of the Demopilous Clan. Prof. Crawford or, as he likes to be called, "Crawdaddy" is an average sized man and very tan. He is muscled and handsome, making many of the female students take his classes just to see him in a swimsuit. He has a loud booming voice that is sure to get attention. He loves to laugh and inspires his students to laugh with him.

Muggle Studies Teacher William St. Johns IV
He is the Head of the Campbell Clan. He looks old for his age, with his graying hair and spectacles. He only aids this notion with his overall grumpiness. He is nice to his favorites, which are mostly just those in his Clan. He is around 5'7".

Ancient Runes Teacher Orville DePolo
Many people confuse him to be Profesor Dellinger's twin brother as they look very similar in many aspects. He stands 5'4" and weighs quite a bit more than he should. His hair is greyed and his face wrinkled. The only real difference between then is their voices. His is very uplifting and encouraging.

Transfiguration Teacher Megara Bilcox
She is a nicely muscled and tall woman. She is stunningly beautiful, and causes quite a fuss among the older male students. Her dirty blonde hair is often tied into a ponytail, and her face is clear of any blimishes. Her skin is nicely tanned, and her bust is impressive to say the least.
Last edited by Writing Nitrate on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Diuinitati

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Can I please reserve Abigail Montfort?
Sometimes it not about fixing the broken, but making something new and better.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm sorry, but the idea is that the school is kind of old, like Hogwarts. I've actually got a list of teachers that no one is really going to be playing. But you are more than welcome to be the decedent of Abigail Montfort.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry, it was a bit confusing at first. And alright, that'll be great.
A quick question, just to make sure before I start my character sheet, the character's age would start at twelve, right?

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:12 pm

No, I realize it's a lot to read but, if you read through it all you'd see that first years are 18, and it goes 18-22, this is an adult roleplay in that aspect.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 pm

reserving a spot please :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:13 pm

This look amazing! Will definitely be submitting a character!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Glad to see my character was accepted. I made an effort to make her as 'unwitchly' as possible :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Painkiller, it was definitely as unwitchly as possible haha. I do have a few initial concerns that I will pm you about if I feel that they are becoming prominent, I doubt they will.

Calvazara, thank you! I put a lot of work into this.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Actually, it'd be good if you could PM them to me sooner than later (whenever is convenient for you, that is). I'd rather know about them so I can change them if necessary, or know what to tone down/keep out.

EDIT: Also, Reader's father is Liam Neeson.

I am jealous.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 pm

I hope you don't mind but I submitted a male character, brother to Blair :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 pm

I have to admit when I first saw this RP I was mumbling and my tongue got twisted but after reading it I was like- GENIUS! Can't wait for it to start. Also thinking of making a male character but still have no idea what he'd be like!

I <3 you Nitrate for doing this LOL.

Oh and Izzie rocks! I have a great feeling Reader will be having a clash with her :))

And yes, I do envy my character for having Liam as a father LOL.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 pm

I rather agree. I was a bit trepidatious (I'll be honest, I've never seen a really decent Harry Potter RP), but this here RP has some good detail and it's quite well thought-out.

About Izzie, thank you. Glad you like her :P And to be honest, I can't think of anyone who won't end up clashing with her. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:11 am

Haha thanks you guys. I don't like tooting my own horn but, this is only the layout of the school. I've got bios on all of the teachers that I'm about to submit. There will be competition information, that I will edit into the first post, I've got plot twists up my sleeve to top it all off.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 am

Hey, are you still accepting characters? If so, then I will submit one post haste.
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 am

Well, as the girls are currently over powering the boys by a stunning number, I'd prefer to get male characters before accepting females one but I am still accepting.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 am

Writing Nitrate wrote:Well, as the girls are currently over powering the boys by a stunning number, I'd prefer to get male characters before accepting females one but I am still accepting.

Ah...I just submitted a female...

No wait! Don't accept it yet, and I will submit the same character, but a guy version of her! That sound good?

Edit: Okay fixed. One seriously messed-up male student is now submitted!

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Oho, Alex is into rock music.

Interesting.

/pointless comment.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 am

The Painkiller wrote:Oho, Alex is into rock music.

Interesting.

/pointless comment.

Yeah, Painkiller. He is. Just thought I would give him at least one semi-normal trait. He's kinda the school weirdo. The 'Luna Lovegood' of Diuinitati...hope you like him anyway.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 am

Alright, I just wanted to let everyone know, and I hope that everyone does check the ooc thread haha, I've went ahead and started the the roleplay. Please, don't be intimidated by the size of my first post and if you aren't well good! I like that other's like to post two or three paragraphs. As for my first post, it's a decent size. I hope that everyone posts and enjoys the roleplay.

I was just thinking the next book I need to tackle and make a roleplay out of is LotR or maybe do PotC. Considering what I did with this one, those would be epic too don't you think?

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!