Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Order

The New Order

a part of “The New Order”, a fictional universe by Jimmeh1993.

The Jedi say we have fallen. The Sith call us weak. But we are the new power of the galaxy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The New Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The New Order"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The New Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover honey on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Mmm... Star Wars *drools* anyway I'll come up with a character and we'll cross our finger that the RP takes off. Maybe I should cross my toes too.
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

clover honey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Good to see some interest already, I noticed there weren't any Star Wars roleplays going and decided to make one that wasn't quite run of the mill =P

Once more people are joining/showing interest I'm going to add more details about what's going on in the galaxy and such.

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 pm

le Star Wars?!~ OOOOH MY GOODNESS! :'D

Being a big Star Wars fan I.. am very much interested in this RP, like.. defiantly lol
I'm going to try working up a character for this. :3

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

I am very interested, going to start getting to work on a character. One question however, does my character need to wield a light-saber like Luke or can I make someone more along the lines of Han who has joined the group on Tattooine?
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skylite on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:24 pm

I'd like to join also. Would you mind putting up a character skeleton for us to use?

Skylite
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Saw a couple questions. Your character doesn't even have to be a force-user. Although they do primarily look for former Jedi or Sith...talent from all over is sought after. Bounty hunters, soldiers, anyone is highly desired to join.

I'm really not concerned about character skeletons. Just want some basic info, mine barely has any on it. Who you are, why you joined, what you fight with, and a picture or description. =)

And thank you everyone for the interest! I'll be looking at characters and approving as soon as they start comin in. Hopefully we will have a good variety to work with.

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Alright. I feel like it's time to put some new info out there.

Here is a map that is closest to having the planets I want shown lol: http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6481 ... 5bsmn3.jpg

Couple of notes. Remember, most planets have declared independance. Also, 90% of those planets are minor ones none of us have probably heard of..but with this being more player-driven I would like to point out that they are not off limits. If you mention it though, try to look up info. If there is none, feel free to add your touch to it. Also, some planets that are well-known have changed as in their people have abandoned the planet or become largely extinct. It's a new era.

Republic controlled planets: Coruscant and the other "Core Worlds". Tython, it's supposed to be in the Deep Core. Naboo. Ord Mantell and surrounding planets.

Sith controlled: Korriban, Raxus, and the planets near by them. Dantooine and surrounding.

Notable neutral: Tatooine, Nar Shadaa and surrounding..owned by Hutts and criminals, Kamino, Bespin, Kashyyk, Utapau (should be slightly "east" of Dagobah).

Notable abandoned/empty: Hoth, Geonosis, Mustafar (should be slightly west of Dagobah).

Now for some info about the different factions. The Jedi homeworld (according to SWTOR) is Tython, and there is a temple here where padawans are now trained. The Coruscant temple holds the Jedi Council and is more of a center for diplomacy and justice in the Republic. The ancient Sith homeworld is said to be Korriban, where they appeared to have emerged from once more. Their Sith temple is located in the rebuilt ruins of the ancient Sith academy. Raxus (in the Force Unleashed) is a junk planet. The Sith have claimed it and slaves salvage metal to create machines of war. Dantooine was conquered along with its surrounding systems as a foothold closer to the Republic.

Republic soldiers are enlisted citizens. Usually armed with blaster rifles and lightly armored.

Sith soldiers are manufactured droids, slave thralls who have been mind blased by the Force, and various mercenary types.

Skirmishes have occured all around, but open war is still not begun. Neither side pays much attention to the Warriors of the New Age, which some have begun to call Magi. The planet of Tatooine, where the "Magi" are building their strength, is largely unchanged. A huge variety of people come here, many of them criminals and lowlifes. Some of the Hutts divide the planet, but no true borders are present.

Okay, also..once we know who is in the roleplay I will make a posting order. This isn't a strictly enforced thing, but it'll help keep some of the chaos out lol. If the person before you doesn't post for a bit and you're dyin to make yours..go ahead. Just be mindful not to leave anyone behind. I'll also ask that if you'll be inactive to let me know, and put someone in charge of your character or find a way to dismiss them for a short time. Players shouldn't fight each other..I'd rather have us all on the same team to avoid the arguments involved in text-based PvP lol. I'll urge you to be realistic in your fights against NPCs. You can't cut down 10 Jedi and then Force push thirty Sith off a cliff, stuff like that. Just trying to get any possible issues out of the way before we begin..so that we don't have to go over stuff like this when we're enjoying the roleplay =)

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!