Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation

Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation

a part of “Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Commisar_Gaunt.

(NEEDING PLAYERS!) The Sons and Daughters of the Rock and Metal Gods have teamed up to form bands and are going on tour together. But can they stay together, or will the rivalries of their parents break them apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Wait, we were opening for Motorhead? I thought we were the show. Screw it I vote we move skip to the flipping party.

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 pm

I AGREE , But i can't double post so you skip to the party or someone else. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 pm

I was pretty sure we were the show but I'll be damned if opening for Motörhead isn't just as awesome.

And I think it's a bit too soon for me to post again so I'll wait for someone else to do so before I post as Izzie continuing to mentally freak out.

I can hear the anticipation in your voices already.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm

It would only be right if the GM would skip to the party, or if he said I could.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Maybe, but he did say we could when we finish , so let's finish the damn concert and Start Partying.

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Xander is now away from the concert and down the same path as his father.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:48 pm

You have anyone in particular in mind for who it is walking up to Xander? I figured Izzie might recognise the signs of heroin use, so it might've been interesting if she's the one who comes across him, but that's up to you. Don't wanna mess with no plans now. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 pm

I left it up in the air, so the first one who posts and finds him, thats its. Though it would be pretty interesting if she did find him

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Sorry about not being on often guys, Ive had papers to write and college apps to fill out. Anyways, feel free to skip right to the party if you guys wish to.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm avoiding that process in general, joining the military.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 pm

AshtonWolf I think you're doing a bit of godmodding with your posts, especially that last one. I can't speak for CloverHoney but I'm not quite sure Juniper would take Johnny to her place as opposed to going to meet up with the other Legion members :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm

I thought you two were there.i thought the party was there too. :( sorry

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm

The Party is at the hotel yeah, and Xander and Izzie are in the alley way next to the hotel tongue wrestling.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm

For the record though if Xander is looking for a simple, happy romance he is looking completely the wrong way. Because after this kiss Izzie is probably gonna suddenly start thinking about all the implications and be all OH SHIT WHAT DID I DO I NEED TO GO SHIT FUCK WHAT AM I DOING PANIC PANIC PANIC.

Look forward to it. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Totally, He's still screwed up from the heroin so its all good. He might go all depressed and start playing a lot of sad songs on his guitar for the remainder of the night if she leaves him sitting there. It is still sitting right next to him.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover honey on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm trying to be nice but yes I'm feeling a little controlled.
Image Image Image Image

clover honey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover honey on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Dude WTF just happened LOL.

clover honey
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why doing shrooms is never a good idea.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Or doing liquid acid, hell acid in general is a bad Idea.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover honey on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm

LOL I don't know what to think. @-@

clover honey
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!