Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

xxXSupernatural Highschool RomanceXxx

xxXSupernatural Highschool RomanceXxx

a part of “xxXSupernatural Highschool RomanceXxx”, a fictional universe by Scumbag_Brain.

In this RP we make fun of cheesy supernatural High School RPs by writing a facetious version. No serious posts or characters will be accepted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “xxXSupernatural Highschool RomanceXxx”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] xxXSupernatural Highschool RomanceXxx

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 am

I agree, things should be random.... To a degree, but I would still like to be able to read and comprehend what the post says ^^' I have noticed that Sirius is the most.... Serious of the bunch. Teehee! ^.^ I so clevah! Never the less!! There is an intelligent way to do this.

*adjusts his monocle*

Indubitably *sips his whiskey, and forces a wry smile* Delicious.... x.x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 am

I think I'm going to drop this role play. Someone else can take over my characters or well my only character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 am

Actually, scratch the fact I'm going to rejoin. I would like if someone adopted my character.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 am

I submitted a character. I endeavored to make her the biggest Mary Sue ever.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

THE BIGGEST?!

Link me to the sheet, it hasn't been accepted yet. D:

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 pm

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:23 am

JayZeroSnake wrote:THE BIGGEST?!

Link me to the sheet, it hasn't been accepted yet. D:

This RP doesn't require approval. :P

roleplay/xxxsupernatural-highschool-romancexxx/characters/makoto

HER POWER IS MAXIMUM.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 am

JayZeroSnake wrote:Deweds.

lewk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ1yid7sYY

Still a better love story than Twilight.
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Shit.

Makoto is more than a match for Ken. D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!