Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation

Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation

a part of “Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Commisar_Gaunt.

(NEEDING PLAYERS!) The Sons and Daughters of the Rock and Metal Gods have teamed up to form bands and are going on tour together. But can they stay together, or will the rivalries of their parents break them apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Legends of Rock and Metal:The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 am

I think my character is either dead or high as fuck and in the hospital.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Damn Ashton, that's really out there. I have no idea what to make of it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Are we skipping to the next morning then?
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Not yet, I want someone to come into the room after Mikey and Ava are done and have the 'WTF?' Moment. It's really just there for laughs, 'cause God knows what's gonna happen if Izzie walks in... XD

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm pretty sure the 'WTF' would be on them if Izzie just strolled into their hotel room all 'sup dudes'.

Anyway, I'm just waiting on Clover Honey before I post, since my post would essentially be 'Izzie and Lenchi go back to their rooms, Izzie broods, Lenchi was planning on it but forgets and falls asleep'.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:10 pm

I feel like that Xander should be the one who goes WTF and then proceeds to take out a hip flask and drink some more. Because that is the type a guy that Xander is, or at the very least becoming an alcoholic.

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Okay, well Xander can come in instead. Just someone post >:O

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 pm

I did, geez don't jump down my throat.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

*jumps down Jimmy's throat* XD

Alright, so after Clover and Pain post one last time, we'll timeskip to the next morning.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Ouch thats kinda painful, I've already got a sore throat no need to make it worse, though I do think that Clover isn't gonna post again tonight, they* are not on. Pain is though.

(*Won't put a he or a she, because frankly I don't know and I don't want to sound like a dumb ass. I often sound like a dumb ass in RL. Don't want to be a dumb ass on the internet.)

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:49 am

Pretty sure Clover is a chick.

Knowing me, having said that, Clover is a dude and will be intensely pissed at me.

Anyway, fear not. I posted.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:34 pm

I believe that this is the part where we start playing go fish here, though I could be wrong.

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:03 pm

I think Izzie and Juniper's little interaction bit has come to an end. So we can move onto the next morning. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:33 pm

So when are we gonna skip to morning?

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 am

Right now actually. I'll make a DM post skipping to the morning.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 pm

...I didn't know DM post meant Izzie spontaneously loses her insomnia. She really didn't say anything to Juniper about anything that was getting at her though, so I'm really not sure how it makes her feel better or happier.

Also, I think you mixed up Ian and Johnny. Johnny was the one who crashed on Juniper's couch, Ian just went to his room.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby clover honey on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:16 pm

I believe DM ( probably should go with GM post instead) means that Gaunt is gonna bring everything to a close and then move on to the next day. But Pain is right Johnny is passed out on our couch, Ashton had done a little bit of god modding to me so when he made the posts about Johnny and a whole lotta crazy shit. I kindof played it off as Johnny was tripping off his ass, and all of it was in his head, and then passed out on the couch in Izzie and Juniper's room. Hope that clears it up. XP
Image Image Image Image

clover honey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:29 am

So uh...anyone wanna post? It's kinda just been me and clover the past few posts, and Gaunt with the latest post, so I figured I should wait for someone else to get to it >.>

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 am

I would post right now, but I gotta leave for school in a couple of min

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!