Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Final Hunger Games

The Final Hunger Games

a part of “The Final Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by Korrye.

The victors from the 75th Hunger Games voted in favor of a final series of games involving the children of Capitol rulers. This is their story.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Final Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Final Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Final Hunger Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Final Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Alright. Hopefully I have enough information on the front page and this place garners some attention. (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Funny how I was just reading The Hunger Games today. I've only just started it. Right now, I've just finished Chapter 4. I could imagine myself playing the hunger games. Mind if I reserve two characters? 1 male and 1 female. It would take me a while to get both of their pictures, so is it okay if one, if not both, doesn't have a picture for a little bit?

They are Joshua and Lucy Mitchell. They are brother and sister, one of which is a writer, a soccer player, and a coward of death, who just wants to live. The other may seem innocent and clueless, but as soon as she's seen enough blood, she'll go insane. Both play a caring role for each other.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:58 pm

I don't think that would be a problem, Lloyd. If 8-10 characters are made up, that works for me as well. But I know that having 24 to start is a little difficult to imagine, given that so many die at the start.

And I read the books recently as well. While I was disappointed with the last two, I really liked the first. Sorry if my information has ruined anything for you. I should put a spoiler alert on the top there. Haha.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

On a side note, I'd like to have an even ratio of boys to girls when we head into the thick of things. And I'm also willing to NPC the nameless who will die off early in the games. If you guys would like you control some of these characters you can but they don't have to be well defined.

If the ratio of boys to girls is off, I'll double as well. Hopefully it won't be too difficult.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:22 pm

I may join you, the books were great. However, it should be noted that not ALL of the Capital's residents were posh weaklings, they DID have a military even before they began using District(?)'s(I forget what one) population as soldiers.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 pm

I look forward to you joining in. And I have never assumed the Capitol's residents to be weaklings. But they are a privileged group that hasn't experienced Hunger. At least this is the interpretation I got from the books. The Capitol is a highly concentrated and evenly distributed region of wealth. All of them were rich. This isn't to say they're all weaklings and inexperienced in terms of military presence - it would have been intense and the monitoring severe since Snow was depicted as paranoid and killing off those he suspected of opposition. And yes, they did have a military before they used District 2's soldiers but it wasn't substantial enough to cover the districts through time. It was described in Mockingjay that after District 13 rebelled they were pretty quick about putting the base into the mountain. Regardless, there will still be a diversity amongst the characters. They will all have experienced the rebellion from different points of view and have lived different lives.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 am

I loved these books! I can't wait for the movie to come out either. Anywho I was wondering if you'd be okay with me making a girl?
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 am

No problem at all Kirai-chan.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:07 pm

I submitted a character. Her name is Ember Marrs from District Two. Can't wait for this RP to get rollin'! Hopefully her profile is okay (: I have a lot of ideas >:D

Synicate
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey Synicate! Welcome. I hope to start the roleplay tomorrow. I'll post first to set the stage. I think we'll start with the day of the reaping in the Capitol.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Hey all, after the Reaping the tributes will immediately be brought to the training center where they will meet their prep teams, face initial make-overs, and then meet for a group dinner. I feel like they should interact a little. They'll also all be housed on the same floor of the training center.

I also wanted to ask if anyone had a suggestion as to who would mentor the tributes? Anyone have ideas?

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 am

hey all, I would be interested in joining if there are still spaces and characters open. let me know if you might have me. :)
thanks,
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 am

The more the merrier. (:
And on a side note, writers are more than able to NPC a gamesmaster or mentor if they'd like. Just clear it with me first.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

I feel like this board is for announcements. I just wanted to say that if people are busy, I understand life. I'm a university student and I'm busy myself, just finished midterms. I also wanted to say that just because my posts are uber long (and they're longer than normal at the moment) doesn't mean yours have to be. When I'm stressed I write and so I spend a lot of time on it. I don't expect you guys to do the same. If you do, great. If you don't great. (:

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey all. Does anyone want me to move the plot forward? And where to?

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm

On a side note, I don't intend for Plum to be the face of a counter-revolution. Anyone of our characters could technically fall into that position. Interest can easily shift to another tribute. Let me know if you're interested.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!