Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Pin-up Affair.

A Pin-up Affair.

a part of “A Pin-up Affair.”, a fictional universe by I'm a Radical Dame!.

An OPEN 1x1[one on one] about an engaged 1950's Pin-up star, who winds up having a heavy affair with her bodyguard. (If interested, post so in the OOC! =D) *Added more info*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Pin-up Affair.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Pin-up Affair.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 am

This is the OOC section for the "A Pin-up Affair."

I'm hoping that i'll have a few people submit CS's on day one, and then i'll just choose the one i like best.
But yeah, i'm willing to wait a few days before starting of course........and the order in which i recieve CS's doesn't matter, i'll choose the one i like best....

And if you post in the OOC that you wanna join, you have only 24 hours to put up a CS. =P
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Pin-up Affair.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:54 am

Greetings.

I may well be interested in taking the role of the bodyguard, since my last one-on-one RP collapsed recently with the spontaneous disappearance of my RPing partner.

Anyway, not sure what else to say, so... I'm here!

(Oh, and if you're wondering, yes, I'm a guy.)

- Zero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:06 am

Zero Reaper wrote:Greetings.

I may well be interested in taking the role of the bodyguard, since my last one-on-one RP collapsed recently with the spontaneous disappearance of my RPing partner.

Anyway, not sure what else to say, so... I'm here!

(Oh, and if you're wondering, yes, I'm a guy.)

- Zero

Hey!! Awesome! Just submit a CS and i'll look it over xD

I feel your pain btw........a lot of RPs i have been a part of ended like that on here.....and go figure, a lot of the ones that did were REALLY good when everyone was around. *sigh*

Anywaysss, i look forward to your CS!! ^_^

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

I have some bad news.

Due to personal reasons, I no longer have the time to participate in this roleplay, which is an extreme disappointment to me.

Sorry!

- Zero

P.S. I'd reccommend posting in 'roleplayers wanted'. It shouldn't take long to get someone to join.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 am

Zero Reaper wrote:I have some bad news.

Due to personal reasons, I no longer have the time to participate in this roleplay, which is an extreme disappointment to me.

Sorry!

- Zero

P.S. I'd reccommend posting in 'roleplayers wanted'. It shouldn't take long to get someone to join.

Awwes, sorry to hear that =( =(
And hopefully i can find someone via the RP wanted forum............*corses fingers*

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!