Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Chronicles of Kizara

The Chronicles of Kizara

a part of “The Chronicles of Kizara”, a fictional universe by XianEvermor.

The schism that divided the people is coming to a head. Full scale war between the Imperium and the Exiles is on the horizon, as well as the prophetical "end of days." With the universe hurtling towards disaster, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Kizara”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chronicles of Kizara

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 am

yay! Welcome back! I'm in the process of poking Kirin and Goblin. I will update the Deep Thoughts thread with a summary of the current events this week to help you catch up. The pace of the RP has actually slowed down a little as people get busy with school and whatnot. I still try to move the story along about once per week, but I don't always get the chance, hopefully that will help you fit this in to your busy schedule :)

Kirinak, Goblin you need to check your PM boxes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:08 am

Tig, I've posted a brief summary of the major events leading up to the present in Orionn's journal. Hopefully that will help you catch up and understand what's happening. I believe I have a couple of ideas that will allow you to insert Ella back into the story and I think it should all start with a vision. :)

I need a little time to get everything prepared and work out exactly what I'd like you to see. Whatever it is, I'll make sure that Ella is aware that her friends are in danger. Kirin and Gob should both know that I'd like to move on by Thursday, so hopefully they'll have posted by the time I get everything together for my next segment.

As I see it, Ella has a number of choices to rejoin the story.

She could stow away on one of the ships that left for the Parador: There was plenty of time between when Ella left the story and when the party actually left the 'Bearer. If my continuity is right, she would have had between 8 and 12 hours to change her mind and make her way down to the hangars. This would land you right in the middle of current events.

She could have stayed on the 'Bearer as it left to continue its journey. They are currently en-route to a neutral station on the edge of the Phoenix territories to resupply before delving further into Dead Space.

From here you have a number of options:
1. Plead with Elias to stop the ship and/or return to their previous destination. Here, you could bargain for a ship and return yourself, or if you convince him to return, involve the 'Bearer in the current battle.
2. Wait until you reach the station. Here you could recruit help, barter for passage, or secure a ship for yourself.
3. Wait until the Parador arrives and join then: Regardless of the actual outcome of the battle, the Parador will probably need supplies and repairs and the station is the closest place to get these, which makes this our most probable next destination.

I'll leave the actual choice up to you. Whatever you decide, keep in mind that these are only ideas so if you come up with something you like better, or a combination of what I've come up with it feel free to grab this plot hook and run in any direction you choose with it. :D

I'll try to have your vision ready sometime Wednesday evening :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:26 am

hey X I offer my most sincere apologies I admit that for the last 3 days or so I haven't logged on however my not posting is not entirely my fault alone, Gob had messaged me saying that he was going to post up his arrival on the bridge and subsequent destination, as such I had assumed that he was in contact with you. and you know what they say about assuming things, it makes an ass outta you and me. at any rate I'll formulate this post now, If you would be so kind as to direct Astaroth to the Engine room via a vox transmission from Gabriel. I'll send a compliment of Domimus Terminatus Draconin Troops (Platoon strength 20, 4 squads of 5 men WH 40k rules apply relentless and fearless rules apply as well) as well as 50 Ursalore shock troops (khorne Berserker rules apply). There will be a surviving unit of 10 human Cyber-soldiers trying to fight their way back in. The Terminators will each have either a power fist, lightning claws, or thunderhammer, as well as either an auto cannon (exploding shells), heavy bolter or melta cannon. The shock troops are equipped with storm bolters as a default ranged weapon and either chain axes, vibroblades, power swords, or their own cyber enhanced claws (cybernetic hybrids only) The Cybersoldiers have between one and six extra mechanical appendages and mid strength reactive plate armor. each arm is capable of effectively wielding either ranged or melee weaponry. Each soldier has enhanced vision with targeting assist to aid the arms in engaging multiple targets. *Breathes* now to post!

by the way, welcome back tig! and also I started a new job last week so I'm employed again! yaaaay me!

**EDIT: my post is up!
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 pm

It's no problem. As the GM, sometimes I have to put on a stern face. :P Poke successful ^.^

Welcome back everyone and congratulations Kirin. I apologize, Tig I just got too busy last night to finish writing. I should be ready tonight after I get home from work, and I should be ready to put my post on the board friday or saturday.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:55 pm

I'd like to make a note that we need to post date Gob's post sort of.... let us assume that he arrived there before the shit hit the fan and we now are not sure what has become of him, perhaps Astaroth will find him. Also might it not be prudent for Quiet to send a priority vox transmission to the Bearer?

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:28 am

That would be a great idea, but I will trump it with logic. :)

The 'Bearer is currently travelling faster than light.
Communications signals, even those communicating with the FTL beacons all travel at LIGHT speed.
Therefore, a communications signal sent at light speed, to the bearer which is travelling at faster than light... won't reach the bearer until after it stops. :D

If the Parador has the capacity to send a faster than light transmission, the 'bearer probably wouldn't have the capacity to receive it because that is more advanced technology than currently exists in Kizara.

Also it hinders one of my plot hooks ;)

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 am

Hey guys!

Thought I would give Tig a few extra days to post. I also got a little bogged down between work and school, but fear not: I had a mental health day... I played Mass Effect 2 for 14 hours straight today in preparation for the March 6th release of ME3. I'm about to jump the Omega 4 relay for... probably the 7th or 8th time now and I still need to finish my renegade playthrough. The trophy for beating it on INSANITY still just outside my grasp.

It really is insane... I dump 80 rounds from my REVENANT MACHINE GUN with level 4 tungsten ammunition into generic soldier B... He brushes flattened slugs from his T-shirt and kills me.

"SILLY MORTAL," he laughs mockingly. >.<

Anyway. I'm gonna go ahead and make my next post Wednesday evening / Thursday morning.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:41 am

I've posted now. Sorry it's taken so long and it's a bit rubbish but college is destroying my soul xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:27 am

It's no problem Tig. I haven't quite finished my post even though I started it on Wednesday D:<

Have had to do a lot of work for my public speaking class this week, and goddammit it was supposed to be an easy A wtf@! lol. I will have my post up soon.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Guys, I'm really sorry it took me so long to post last time - my internet was down and when I posted from my phone it didn't show up on the actual RP. It won't happen again and I'm back to being able to post on a regular basis so yes, thanks for the cooperation. >_< I wish this site had a way of emailing me when there was anew post up.

/hangs head in deep shame and apology
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 am

Rrrgh. Sorry for the epic delay guys, midterms snuck up on me. I'm mostly done with my post, but it's rubbish. I've been so busy lately I can hardly sit down to write two words. I should have some time when I get home on Friday to finish up my post and get it on the board. Thanks for being so patient with me, as always.

-X

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 am

My post is finally finished and up. :D It's that time of the semester where projects are due and exams pop up so I'll understand if people are strapped for time these next couple weeks. I certainly am. After next week though my schedule should free up a little and things should be back on their regular schedule.

I, however, would not count on me posting next week... because I will be attending the midnight launch of Mass Effect 3 on Monday, and I'm sure days of my life will be zorbed by that game, but I promise I will make an effort to respond to any replies during the weekend :P

-x

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:51 pm

That's fine, totally understandable what with midterms and - most importantly - Mass Effect 3. ;)

I'm drowning in coursework right now, but I should be able to get something up mid-week.

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 am

I'm attempting to write a reply, but something always distracts me. I'll have one up soon!

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Mine is up. :D

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 pm

No rush guys. This is supposed to go at whatever pace is comfortable for you guys. I am, however, going to start responding to replies as I get them each week. I think this will spread out the work load a little better for me and keep me from having to write one gigantic post at the end of the week. :)

Spring break this week so I have plenty of time to give it a go. I'll have something on the board for Gob tonight probably.

-x

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Ooo, I'm excited now! Haha. Or maybe afraid?

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:17 pm

hey guys I'm sorry i haven't posted yet I had a car accident a few days ago and screwed up my wife's car pretty bad, so i have been wrapped up in working on it. I'll have something up here in the next day or so.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 pm

No problem Kirin. Take your time. I was going to make replies as I got them, but I decided to wait for you after Tigg's post went up. It's probably better anyway I've had a bunch of papers to write this week and no motivation to post. :) I'll try and get my post up shortly after whenever you finish yours.

-x

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:34 pm

Alright it's been like two weeks since I've made a post. I'm going to reply to what I have this weekend and Kirin will just have to catch up.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!