Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Final Fantasy X: The After Wars

Final Fantasy X: The After Wars.

a part of “Final Fantasy X: The After Wars”, a fictional universe by Rarikou.

After centuries of peace, another Envoy of Destruction begins to haunt Spira

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy X: The After Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy X: The After Wars.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Gah! wow, I was just going to post here that Issac was done. Sorry about the wait, but I was just making him interesting and solidifying him in my head. Sorry about the wait.

Anyways, I will probably start working on my opening posts and getting the last few songs for Issac. Although you may not see the posts 'till about 10 or whatnot (Work 6:30-9:30)

Yay! Glad this is getting going, and sorry for the wait!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 pm

I think I live in a different timezone from you guys. I was up until 1 talking to you last night~ Working on my opening post now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 pm

im still workong on my post. its difficult thinking of something for Miriam. hope im not slowing you guys down
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Nah, I really didn't get in as much work as I had hoped last night anyway, and I had more trouble than I thought I would have with the last two themes for Issac. But anyway, just got the last two themes for Issac, and will now start working on posts!

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Alright my post is finally up. I am excited to get this thing started!
Valar Morghulis

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:38 pm

im about halfway done. Ive hit a sudden block. I hate when that happens.

and i just realized that we're all confused on our starting location. We are all in Besaid, unless you intentionally distanced yourself?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Really???? I am losing my mind, I thought you said we were starting on the island. Ok, scratch that my post is not up. Gonna go do some serious editing...

edit: Ok it is fixed. Please accept my humblest apologies, I can be something of a derp at times. I will do my best so it won't happen again.

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Besaid IS the island. Bevelle is the name of the city where Yuna gets married XD

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:15 pm

OH. I am rendered speechless.... I will go reread the wiki and hopefully do better if you will still have me. X_X

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:40 pm

nah. im glad we're settling this NOW, instead of later. of course youre still in.

and im getting there...slolwly

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 pm

I'm so excited~~ ^.^ So... is Edge the only person who knows what his mark means...? It's part of his character that he knows - he came to Besaid specifically for that reason.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Aura knows, but thats just because shes a book worm. The others done know, besides Edge

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm

I posted! Man, why do people play emo characters all the time, it is so painful to write for them...
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Aish! Sorry it's taking me so long to post, many many busy (no, i do not think that is correct english, it's an inside joke... which means very busy. Anyways.) I promise I'll get one in today if I can!

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Posted. ^.^

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:27 pm

I... have found an inconsistency in FFVII's extended stories... >.> In Dirge of Cerberus it says that three years have passed since the events of FFVII, and in Advent Children is says that FOUR years have passed, yet Vincent is supposedly older in DoC than in Advent Children. How did he manage to decrease in age over the supposed year that lapses between DoC and AC~?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Paradox! It is ok, Serah and Noel will fix it. XD
But ya that is weird.

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 pm

that should be an opener for everybody. There will be a swift sickness attac that will cause us all to meet up, then we can start learning about what we should do. I'll have a boat ready in that cave Yuna discovered that'll teleport to the docks.

thats what i got so far

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Is there any particular order we're meant to post in?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Yes, will you be kicking off the attack Rarikou?

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!