Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Will Always Be Watching

I Will Always Be Watching

a part of “I Will Always Be Watching”, a fictional universe by Pretty.

Have you ever looked up at the sky and wondered if Angels truly did exist? Or stomped on the ground expecting a demon to appear from hell? Well in this world, they do.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Will Always Be Watching”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I Will Always Be Watching

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:55 am

Well that's just marvelous. I even do wrong at nerding out. I am so great. -____- Lool
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Lol. No one can wrong with nerding out, it's impossibles. ^^
So...I'ma geek out and ask:
anyone see the newest Marvel movie out Aka Ghost Rider? I so want to see it. >< that and the Justice League movie coming out. And anyone know about Mortal Kombact the movies? Cause I keep asking and like no one knows about them and I'm like D: thats my childhood!! D,: it's so under appreciated. Raiden has such a sick twist of humor it's great. xD
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Nic Cage does no justice to the Rider. I'm a Marvel not a DC (feel like I'm a Mac not a PC even though I'm not haha) and Mortal Kombat is a great game but not so much a movie to me.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 pm

I love the Mortal Kombact movies even though the quelity is crappy there amazing to me. And I agree he is a crappy Ghost Ride. I'm both more on Marvel though some DC I cant stand and think is good but others I have to ask why they even tried to make it a comic.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:32 pm

There's a new ghost rider movie?! Jeez, I'm seriously out of everything lol.

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Hey guys I hate to be such an advert whore but can you guys check this out and if you like it, join? roleplay/the-underling/

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 am

Rp looks promising. I submited my charr. I put every detail you'd need to know. I made if based of one of my favorite old style Xbox games Sudeki and I used the two main girl charrs. Buki and Alish as my charrs. If I need to change anything just message me and I'll change the sheet accordingly. Thanks for the link. :)

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:14 pm

I shall check it out in a few minutes after I get food. ^_^

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm

All right thanks you two! And I accepted one I think it was yours Night but I was on my phone so I didn't get to see the name of who submitted.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeah it was mine. My charr is Ailish from Sudeki :D Best game ever even though it was low quality and all. It was so epic.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi! Sorry for the past few days of inactivity, I've been moving so yeah.. No internet >.< Two days of hell.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:20 pm

I swear everybody's moving! You're the third person to move... O_O

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:12 pm

It comes highly recommended! :)

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Ummmmm DAFUQ?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 am

o_o I donno... I just came across it and I thought I should share it with you guys. ^_^

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:00 am

He looks like a beaver heehee

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Hahah, I know! :P

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Something? ..! I will post tomorrow or the day after, I have a ton of packing to do since I'm flying to my Dad's tmo. o_o
+ we should make something reeeaally crazy happen... I don't know what though. I will think of something. ^_^

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Yes we should! And that's okay. I'll just wait for you :) 'Cause comments like that don't put pressure on you at all! Haha. Don't worry though.

Something?
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!