Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

WEAPON

WEAPON

a part of “WEAPON”, a fictional universe by The Protagonist.

A world where Earth is protection globally by superheroes, a powerful threat emerges to destroy all that they have worked so hard to obtain. (Started!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “WEAPON”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] WEAPON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 pm

I also want to remind everyone that I'll be starting this tomorrow!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RotAuge on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi, I was wondering if I might be able to join before the start. I'd be interested in being a part of CREED if possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RotAuge
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:32 pm

I just started this. Basically, a dozen crooks were hired by an unknown client to stop a delivery to a museum. The delivery is an anicent suit of armor that was recently discovered and worth a fortune. The armor itself will be very important later on.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Cool Idea Protagonist!
1 thing, could I be added to the list of Weapon members on the intro page, please? :D lol, you never added me.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 pm

I did now, sorry that I overlooked it.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:02 am

Sorry I haven't posted, been busy and was running a fever. Feeling better now, and will post later, as soon as I get home. (:
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Can you make the names links to their character sheet. The character tab doesn't seem to show everyones characters.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:13 pm

What about the 'view all' button?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

What happened? Why hasn't anyone posted?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm waiting for the Green Knight to do something. If he doesn't soon, I'll just say he didn't notice my character and move on.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Well, if no one posts by tomorrow then I am going to send out PMs. Activeness is a must, as much as I hate having to bother people but they should stay dedicated if they are going to join.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 pm

You're totally right. I just didn't want to jump ahead of the other characters. But if need be, I will.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Sorry guys, I've been tied up all day with some important business. I'll get to work on a post right away.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 am

Sorry for my inactiveness, had some computer issues and to add a throatache was making my life miserable if I dare to sit upright(or stand) for more than 10 minutes.

So I'll be reading the posts and I'll post something rather soonish.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Well, just keep in mind the a murder of crows had appeared out of seemingly no where, killed the two remaining thugs and took away their technology. That is a major point so make sure to remember that.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 am

Okay, I'll be posting later today! As soon as I get home, I'll start on it.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 am

i was waiting for a few other posts but since there haven't been any in the past day i guess i'll just have to post anyway
"Do a barrel roll!" *Peppy, Star Fox 64*

RPSavior
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 am

oh and would it be ok if i made a second character? (i'm asking because the roleplay's started and I dont know if the infinite character rule still applies here)

RPSavior
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:53 am

what happened to this roleplay? it hasn't seen any posts in almost a week!

RPSavior
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaRya on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 pm

I wanna join the weapon roleplay as well...

SheaRya
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!