Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Raise

Raise

a part of “Raise”, a fictional universe by Aro.

Never Forget. They'll Make You Remember. You cannot train the untrainable. You can't kill what has been around for millions of years. They are back from the dead and they won't let you forget.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Raise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Raise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:21 am

Looks good. lol You posted it in the Town though. That's fine.
They can group up. I was hoping for the characters to group up or at least meet everyone and split off into groups.
Kids these days should just Quit life and become Zombies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:26 am

That took a lot to write. Whew. Well place is burning and it just Drograh's way of saying he's moved into town. As the rp progresses I'll try to make it look like Drograh is more brutal then any other dragon when it comes to interactions with humanity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:35 am

That was an amazing intro! I love Drograh already. Oh, I hope Loz doesn't bump into him... he's too young and reckless to handle such a scorned dragon. All the reason for them to meet! ^^ I'll figure something out later as I need to go soon but I'm really liking how this rp is starting out so far.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:18 am

Wonder if Drograh meeting Rokunam would be bad. Rokunam is not exactly the type who fights others when he's out of his territory, but he is short tempered and will attack things that get close to his lake, untill he realizes who it is.

As for Com and the resistance, if he meets them, it's probably going to be a bad result, for the humans on the most part.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am

I was thinking that Drograh might have already known Rokunam as an old acquaintance that he bumps into from time to time, likely just writing him off as a delusional fool most of the time. Amusing if annoying occasionally. If they ever got into a fight I think Drograh would know better then to brawl with the hydra on his own turf. The whole underwater bit would leave him at a disadvantage.

As for with Com and his group... Bitch I'ma Dragon RAWR

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Lloyd, just so you know, Jade's talking to Com. :)
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 am

I'm getting to work on a post right now.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:34 am

Fixing up a post for Kaylani right now.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 am

Why is everyone running towards the place where one the most aggressive dragons in the world just attacked? I know he's not there anymore but they don't know that. It seems like a really bad idea in my book.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:31 pm

@Aro:

Um...would it be possible for me to join? I know that it's already started and whatnot, but I find this roleplay very interesting and I'd like to get in on it! Plus, I've noticed there arn't any hybrids...
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 am

@Wake: lol Good question.

@FinalHope: Sure! It's never to late. Just submit your profile and we can get you started. We have one other hybrid and with you we'll have two. ^^

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 am

Feels like I've been writing that post forever... I got interrupted earlier today so I guess it has been forever. Anyway, I posted for Loz. Trying to get him to interact a bit.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:54 am

Which of course means Drograh is going to ignore him entirely. :P

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Alright, submitted my character! Hope to get in on the action soon! And if someone could give me a short summary of whats happened, that would be nice! I'll read all the posts anyway, but if someone could do that, I'd be greatful.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 am

Sorry for the lag. FinalHope welcome to the story. ^^ As for catching you up.. um... not much has happened yet. Drograh has attacked a town (not the main town) and Com is heading to the town to check for survivors. The Dragons are avoiding each other it seems in the "Forest". Kaylani and Jade are near the river. And the Hybrid and tamer are in the forest hunting.
So yeah, we just started so not much has happened yet... minus the attack. ^^

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:43 am

"Attacked a town"... Drograh Annihilated a town. Everything there is either melted, on fire, or smoked out completely.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 am

Thank you for the correction. Yes, he annihilated the town.

Aro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Finally gonna post. Took me long enough. I shall start at the "annihilated" town.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

SUBMITTED!

Sorry that it's so long. I wanted to be descriptive since I came in SLIGHTLY late. But basiclly Relif is in a ruined shack in the town Drograh "annihilated". If theres anyone else there, he just hasn't encountered them yet, considering he came from the Outskirts, which is the opposite direction form anyone else who came to investigate the town.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aro on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:14 am

Sweet post. Actually, only one person went to investigate but since he's heading to the river you can have him either bump into the dragons, another hybrid or the girls since they are still in the river.

And WOW... I had totally logged in with the intent to post at least once in all my roleplays but... I am really dead... Tomorrow evening I'll reply. I know its been a while... and some people are waiting for everyone to come back and post. Hopefully everyone starts posting again within the next couple of days otherwise I'll send out PM's to the inactive members... not that we have a lot of inactivity just a couple people that I realized haven't posted in a while.

Aro
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!