Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Hunters: Reloaded

Dragon Hunters: Reloaded

a part of “Dragon Hunters: Reloaded”, a fictional universe by Chari.

Peace was about to be secured for good, until this happened. It is up to an organization of both humans and dragons to find out who is causing a disturbance and deal with them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Hunters: Reloaded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Hunters: Reloaded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 pm

HALLO~ Gawd, you don't know how badly I want to join in!! XD Just came to tell y'all that I'm still here and waitn'! :L

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Okay, great! The Jotunheim arc is winding down, so hopefully we can work on getting some recruits.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Yeah, I see no one is posting. Is that because you don't want to control minor NPCs or something? You can kill as many of the attacking dragons and humans as you want. If you guys still don't like that, I will take direct control of them instead so anything you have to do is basically purely reactionary.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Look, guys, if you don't want to post, just say so. I will post tomorrow so that this hopefully doesn't die. To those of you who have posted or at least told me why you can't, thank you.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 pm

For the first time in a long time I was not extremely busy with my life to post. I was waiting for the other to post as I already had my 15 sec of glory. XD
To thing of something more interesting according to the reactions before implementing the evil plan. An evil plan that I will have to short very much if things continues like this.
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey there, Can I just take a headcount so we aren't waiting for people that are no longer posting?

So far people I know are sticking around right now:

Chari
Me
ShatteredMind
Furry Dragon
BlueWind_22

Anyone else trying to make a post, or should we wait for?

If not then I propose we make the abandoned characters KIA, to help us along, and not to have to worry with them being NPCs.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:34 am

Yeah, I have to agree with light here. If you want to live through Jotunheim (as in you want to keep playing), say it here before or via PM the end of tomorrow. And to those who have yet to be recruited, just tell me here or in PM if you are still interested in the game so we don't have go recruit people who aren't there. I will post on Monday to keep things moving.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:56 am

I... er... I mean Thorn wants to live!!! :D
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Yeah, I want this to keep going as well. So I guess as of monday it is just the five of us.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Agreed. Keep it going! Also we are ready to bring more... attempts of mischief. IN other news Im about to start a new job as a entertainer (using dogs Fu.k Yeah) with some friends. So don´t worry if I only appear to post in the dawns. XD

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Okay... So, it looks like the only surviving (named) hunters will be Sync, Charoi, Ron, and Thorn... I will get up a post tomorrow. Those who have died: I am sorry, but I think I have been more then fair. You have had a week or more to post, so I take your inactiveness as abandonment. To those who have yet to be recruited: PM or post here so that I know we need to still recruit you. If you do not respond by Wednesday or perhaps Thursday, I will not send anyone out to recruit you. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I need to be for the story to go on.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:04 am

Halloo, sorry! I've only read the OOC today. >_<
I still am interested in this RP and would like Micco to be recruited! Please! :3

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Alright, I make sure we still go out to recruit you. Looks like we have one person to recruit, so lets get this thing over with and get a move on.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Hey guys...

Sorry about the wait. I have had a lot of school work and stuff recently. so I really haven't had a great chance to post. Well, I don't think I will be able to post tonight, as I would have liked (Actually I tried to post last night, but went to sleep before that could happen)

But anyway. I will do my best to post tomorrow. And just letting you know I AM still here!

hope to see you around!

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Well, anyone who can post please post... Cause I would like this to stay alive.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!