Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Death Calling

☠ Death Calling ☠

a part of “Death Calling”, a fictional universe by ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ.

What would you do if you received that one call that may drag you into certain death?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Calling”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] ☠ Death Calling ☠

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death Calling"

Here you can ask questions, give ideas, share everything!!! You can start a group or ask to be Called on, just post here if you have anything you want to know!! ;)
Saying of the Month::Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Song of the Month:: Nickelback - Gotta be Somebody

Image Image Image
Einstein said that,“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” (you can try but it won't work. . . trust me!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] ☠ Death Calling ☠

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 am

When are we starting?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:42 am

Since we have Jayzee's intro, should the rest of us start our intros too?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm

You can start the way you want! You're free!!! ;) Weeeee !!! Sorry about that. . . -_-'

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 am

Hey. It's me again.
Um, I know that Tsubame has had her intro, but I need the GM to help me with the call. Or can I just do it myself because I know that I want it to happen in her house? If I can do it myself, please tell me what the caller will be saying, yeah?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:06 am

TaniaSoulEater wrote:Hey. It's me again.
Um, I know that Tsubame has had her intro, but I need the GM to help me with the call. Or can I just do it myself because I know that I want it to happen in her house? If I can do it myself, please tell me what the caller will be saying, yeah?

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you mean here? . . .

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 am

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ wrote:
TaniaSoulEater wrote:Hey. It's me again.

I'm not sure I'm understanding what you mean here? . . .

Sorry. I usually speak in a roundabout way.
What I meant was, since we agreed that Tsubame will get The Call, I need you, as a GM, to give her The Call. Tsubame is in the house, when the phone rings. Could you create that scenario and tell Tsubame about her joining the games? Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Oh yeah sure no problem ;)

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 am

Hold on a minute, are we supposed to write in third- or first- person format? Anyway, is this RP even alive?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!