Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Skinwalkers

The Skinwalkers

a part of “The Skinwalkers”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

In a ruined world exist people who can take the form of animal. However animals are vicious, and a battle for supremacy is going to be a long and bloody one.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Skinwalkers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Skinwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Skinwalkers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Skinwalkers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 am

:) You remade this!

I'm claiming the spymaster again. Liron, I missed you soo much. >.>
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 am

Do you mind if I jump back in with my old character? XD

It was the Thief...? Might I reserve it? I missed Clive so much...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThanatosXIII on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 am

This looks interesting, I can make a char later on today if I may join. Can I make a human though, a man stuck in the city between debris and cru's army's makeshift fortress If not May I reserve the Strategist?

ThanatosXIII
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby currysawcc on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 am

This looks so cool... o____o D'you think I could reserve the Jester Bandit on Cru's little team please? :D

currysawcc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Welcome back Nivosity and Cienpher! You are of course welcome to reprise your old roles.

------

Thanatos, a human would indeed be permitted if you wanted to try that.

----

I'll put a reservation on the Jester for you.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 pm

i absolutely loved this rp but someone has taken my poor jester, so would it be cool if i was scout for the pack? or any female role thats open realy
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Spy and Medic for the pack are both open, as is Jailer and and Advisor for Cru's Army if you want a female role Emotionless.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:49 pm

I'd like to reserve the spy, please. I can't make the character sheet now, but I will as soon as possible. (: Also, if no one ends up taking her, I'd love to play Cru's wife/advisor. I don't want to reserve two characters, especially if you get more than enough people interested in this. Just if no none wants to, I will. (;
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby currysawcc on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Ah, I just realized that I may not be able to participate in this RPG too soon. I would like to give up my reservation if that is okay! :)

currysawcc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happyface on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Could i reserve the medic for the pack?

happyface
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am

Damn it all. I had the CS completely finished - and it wasn't too shabby if I do say so myself - and I was reading over it, and my laptop froze. I restarted it and it was gone. I was so freaking upset. I'll try to rewrite it later today.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 am

So is the scout reserved for me? And can I have the bandit as well?

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Scout is taken, the jester is now open though.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 am

... Wow, am I the only member of Cru's army? Someone join, please... >.<

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThanatosXIII on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

If no one else wants them, I'll take either Cru(prefered) or the first lieutenant if I may.

ThanatosXIII
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 am

If you play Cru, I'll play his wife/advisor.

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:53 am

Then, I guess that I'll take Bodyguard as well if no one else wants to?

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThanatosXIII on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Submitted a cru charrie. Any idea when we'll start this?

ThanatosXIII
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!