Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Masquerade Mystery

The Masquerade Mystery

a part of “The Masquerade Mystery”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When the ten children of the five kingdoms meet up with the fate of the country on their shoulders will all Hell break loose or will they make them come together? FULL!!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Masquerade Mystery”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Masquerade Mystery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Masquerade Mystery"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Masquerade Mystery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:56 am

Can I reserve the princess of Loraine?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Can I reserve the Prince of Sercia ?
Saying of the Month::Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Song of the Month:: Nickelback - Gotta be Somebody

Image Image Image
Einstein said that,“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” (you can try but it won't work. . . trust me!)

āŽœ ∂Ņ”Îąâˆ‚Đ˛â„“ĪƒĪƒâˆ‚ āŽœ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 am

May I reserve the Princess of Selestia?

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyXida on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:56 am

Can I reserve a spot for the Prince of Raven Valley?

pyXida
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Can I reserve the spot for prince of Selestia

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby currysawcc on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:36 pm

May I reserve the Princess of Sercia please? :)

currysawcc
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:47 pm

I'd like to reserve the princess of Nevea if I may.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 pm

I Reserved all of you,can you get them asap,please? I'm really excited

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyXida on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm

we should start soon! >w> ~excited~

pyXida
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlyxtheStubborn on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm

May I reserve the Prince of Nevea?

AlyxtheStubborn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Yay all the spots are fulled!!! Only waiting for 3 more charries! :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm

The First Post is Up!!

And start it as if you just got the letter.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 am

I really don't know how far I'll get without my sister....so do I just go on?

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Yea,go head. Just say that your sister was to sick to come

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:19 pm

O.O So many posts.... Well, I'm excited to read them. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:22 am

Sorry I am so late! I had a very busy weekend, haha, I submitted my character and hope to join in soon. :)

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!