Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

These Big City Dreams

These Big City Dreams

a part of “These Big City Dreams”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Literates only, please!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “These Big City Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] These Big City Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "These Big City Dreams"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
â™Ĩ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. â™Ĩ

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: [OOC] These Big City Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Could I take "Christine"/Jesses little sister?

I could take a male character too, if you need!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Throw up a profile for her :D Although, I'm doing try-outs for characters in this roleplay, as there is only four characters to play. If no-one else applys for the spot in 24 hours as well, she's definitely yours :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Can I reserve Jesse?

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 pm

You can try out for him, yess :D
As stated before, no reservations - just try outs!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Armageddon has also just posted a character sheet for Christine, so you have until tomorrow at about 10:00PM GMT to get up a bio, Kenzi <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 pm

......You could have told me you restarted it. Gee, thanks a lot.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:16 am

Sorry, I forgot. It hasn't worked out in the past, so I thought, new people, might work better.

And ShudderFox- he's perfect. He's definitely accepted, although, you really need to do something with his history. It has to be as long as mine, if possible. I'll accept him though, if you can edit it.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Shudder, your character is perfect now, thank you!
Now, all we need is Ashton :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 am

We now have all of the characters, plus another :D

I've just posted up the starting post, so if we're all still interested, write away <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

I actually have no computer access at the moment, and I'm only on my mum's computer briefly to check everything here. My computer is running at 106 degrees and is with my boyfriend who's trying to fix it. I would post on my mother's computer, however, it takes about ten seconds for each character to show up after it's been typed, so by the time I had a lengthy post written, I would have been timed out anyway.
I'll try and post as soon as possible, when my computer comes back :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 pm

:( I'm sad that this is stalled right now... Imagine, any word on when your computer will be back up and running?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am

At my boyfriends at the moment, but it should be up and running by tomorrow/Monday latest.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Re: These Big City Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 pm

YAHAR! My laptop has returned! My boyfriend just brought it over, the sweetie that he is.
It apparently had no thermal paste on it, and it had already started to burn through to the processor. Apparently that's a bad thing. At least it's not running at 106 degrees any more, but a healthy-ish 60. :)
I'll be able to post again tomorrow - this roleplay is back on! ;D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Hey everyone, just checking in to see what the status of this is.... is it still on? I would really really really love for this to continue

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 pm

I've just checked, and I had written up a post, pressed submit, checked it and closed it. But apparently it never actually posted.
Feel like punching the computer :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!