Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Black Order: Necromancy

Black Order: Necromancy

a part of “Black Order: Necromancy”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[SEE INSIDE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Order: Necromancy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Black Order: Necromancy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, since Aleister in the unknown enemy, yet still a necromancer, she would probably make her way to the Order. After all, if she pretends to be on their side, she could dig up nfo on him, trying to locate him.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:15 pm

So, just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be having an exam that's lasting over the next three weeks or so, so I may or may not become inactive. It's real crazy. o x o
I'll try to squeeze in a post if needed, when I can though! > o <

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Oh, so my character can try to go into the Black Order to try to find any information on Aleister since the only thing she knows about him is that he's a necromancer and he may be there, right? o u o Thanks for the idea!

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:24 am

I should have a post up soon, was just a bit baffled by sudden entrance of Chronic's character. Excuse me if Izak won't mention it, because... laziness. Maybe he will mention, maybe he won't.

@xChronicLiar:
Excuse me for doing this but...

Posting: xChronicLiar wrote:She shivered, saying, "old people look so darn old.." to herself,

Because I really thought old people should always look young. (xD)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh my god, I literally laughed out loud from that picture xD My family was looking at me like I was crazy.. o v o; But, yeah..that's kind of what my character would think. o w o; Thanks for making my day by the way.

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:39 pm

The art of memes my friend, the art of memes. It is good someone was able to find LOLs in it. Feel like a comedian.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Indeed..memes are my best friend..next to food and the corner, of course. o w o
Oh, and just saying but I finally had my picture scanned :'D Too lazy to color it though.. \(= w =; /)

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 am

Would like to see it when it is finished. Will probably be watching in awe because, I'll wager my drawing skills won't be nearly as good as yours. (.-.) I suck at drawing. Sort of... At least I think I do whenever I glare at someone else's drawings. (DeviantArt for example.)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:57 pm

I already posted it in my character profile. \(o w o)/ <( Yay! )
And really? Everyone is a good artist, it's just how people see it that people would think they're not one. o v o
Oh, and yeah, I do that too xD

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 pm

naah, it ain't that I can't draw or anything. I can. It's just that everyone else can do it ten times better ten me. (Give or take a few friends who never draw.) Ah well, experience through practise I suppose... (:\) (Although it could be because I only do digital drawings, and I haven't yet taken the time to find myself a nice drawing tablet...)

Also, I wuvs your drawing. Really... basic I'd say, but that would imply there should be no detail. Sweet drawing nonetheless. (xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh o - o Well, I'm now a bit curious to see how you draw (o u o ) I'm sure you can find one soon, I kind of seen some..do you want something like this? http://www.wacom.com/en/Products/Bamboo ... reate.aspx

And thanks. o w o

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:50 am

Welcome to the Black Order Chapel, you'll now receive your complimentary Spartan kick and death threat. Sweet molly! Izak is probably stupid for interfering, maybe he'd take a punch or two. But still, he hopes a 'potential' cat-fight has been prevented.

@xChronicLiar:
Pretty much yeah. Although I'd be good with anything that gives me a good feeling of 'actual' drawing. And not this mouse moving bullshit I have to put up with now. It ain't bad, but when it comes to precision, I should really get a drawing tablet...

I'll probably show a drawing some day. A) Too lazy now. And, B) I don't want to embarrass myself any further. (xD) Although meself thinks the drawing's gonna look pretty good. Second time drawing on the computer, and with a mouse so... (:P)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 am

Just a heads up, I have to work today from 4-9, then tomorrow from 9-4. I also have to go up to my new job for paperwork at 9 am on Tuesday, don't know how long that will take. So I don't know how much I'll be on in the next few days.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xChronicLiar on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm

o w o; Ahah, maybe I shouldn't have made her kick the door down? She's probably gonna be hated by Christine now ^^; Oh well, can't make everyone like her, now can I?

And ah, I see. I guess that a tablet would be better than using a mouse for precision in online pictures. You really should show some one day though, (> o 3 o)>

And wow, that's a lot to do o v o;

xChronicLiar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Nyeh, too much has happened. I'll resist on posting for now. Izak wouldn't be one to talk excessively at these moments, just listening is all. I'll post whenever this event is passed, and we can all work towards the goal at hand: Killing some rogue necromancers. Or just persuade them to stop being assholes, and just become puppets of the order.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm

is anyone else going to post? I appreciate reveries quick response, but I was hoping for something from you other two...you know, Archlkan and xChronicLiar...please?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!